Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 303 Posts

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
I'm getting the feeling this is more of a 'SpeedFeen creating her own personal life blog thread' than anything.... :angel:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Well A couple of facts about me:
1) Im new to mx6.com
2) Im FS-ZE Freak's brother
3) When coming out of the shower, I dry my genitals with a hairdryer and put baby powder on it. I like to see it as puting deodorant on my armpit...but on my balls :)
4) I am completely "forum emoticon illiterate"

·
Banned
2,866 Posts
Ive been run over or hit by moving vehicles about 15 times in my life. Yet, Ive never been to the ER.

Spelling and talking are a bitch for me because I had a gigantic block of wood fall on my left side of the head when I was like 13. Thank god for spell check (which I barely use).

Im one of like 3 puertoricans on this website.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I'm getting the feeling this is more of a 'SpeedFeen creating her own personal life blog thread' than anything.... :angel:

...no im a post whore

Well A couple of facts about me:
1) Im new to mx6.com
2) Im FS-ZE Freak's brother
3) When coming out of the shower, I dry my genitals with a hairdryer and put baby powder on it. I like to see it as puting deodorant on my armpit...but on my balls :)
4) I am completely "forum emoticon illiterate"
this bastard wont sell me his 6...like WTF! u can call me advise on power steering but u cant sell me her? ugh hahaha, welcome kevin!!

feen

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
i like chocolate

my first time having to be stiched up was last week. They come out tomorrow.

·
Registered
619 Posts
i had tonsilitis last year, and it got so bad my jaw locked up and i was dosing on painkillers just to function. Despite this, the only reason i eventually made it to the doctor was to get out of a fire drill at work. 3 days in hospital and two weeks forced sick leave later i was allowed to go back to work.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Things about me

(1.) I have had 3 million dollars worth of stomache surgeries since i was born.
(2.) I am in my second college degree path(since i cant make up my [fizzle]ing mind)
(3.) I really love honda bashing and racing, but my best friend owns 10+ hondas.
(4.) I might be your dad. :shrug:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #51 (Edited)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ^ that was prime.

# 14 i had my tonsils out in 07...it was fucking brutal. i could barely drink. almost had to go back to the hospital. Missed 8 college days. was nuts and after i went back, (after the 8 days it was march break) i could still barely eat.

feen

·
Registered
169 Posts
5) Of all the money I spent at school I am now working in a field that is completly unrelated to my degree.
6) I love House music. Actually all music except country :V
7) The only injury requireing stitches was when I sliced my thumb in school and had to get 8 of them. The piece ended up dying so have a perm. dent in my thumb.
8) I love to snowboard.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
# 15 i hate when there is a rock in my shoe. I dont care if i have to sit on pavement, or stop what im doing so i can remove it. its just plain fucking annoying!!

im still counting joey! lol

feen

·
Registered
605 Posts
im possibly the only person you will ever meet who flipped a streetbike (Yamaha Seca 750) end over end and walked away from it without even a scratch.

I flipped a car 3 times and the end result put the gas tank 2 inches from a stump that would have pierced it and possibly caused an explosion, I walked away from that one too
(3 similar accidents in the same week all had fatalities)

yes, I am a VERY lucky man.

·
Banned
27,927 Posts
Mazda SpeedFeen said:
random fact #11: my daughter can lick her elbow.
feen
unpossible. I have a 6" tongue and can breathe through my ears and I can't even do that.

I also shlt my pants at a traffic light- on purpose once. I was sick and was on my way home anyways. I was so over trying to run into stores and finding nothing traffic lights stressing me out even worse. The BG's (bubble guts) suck and you gotta do what you gotta do. I say you havent lived until you've shat thyself at a redlight.

41 - 60 of 303 Posts