Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

121 - 140 of 303 Posts

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
I'm a Toyota nut and am building the 92 Celica in my signature to the end of the world and back.

I work for a very large insurance company. I've probably denied your claims.

I can't stand hot weather.

I'm using the internet!

·
Registered
275 Posts
I actually enjoy the butts of a loaf of bread i find them very resourceful for making tuna sandwiches.
Hell! yes! They make a great tune sandwich.

·
Registered
449 Posts
-My first time ever drag racing I had a near perfect R/T and ran a 14.5.
....was deffinately not my six though... lol thanks Blueberry! (1991 Z28 camaro)
Thats crazy me too

I was drving my 1995 talon TSI and ran a 13.1 at 102mph with just bolt ons :D

·
Registered
266 Posts
1) my family nickname is "bubba"
2) the name came from when i was an infant and started dancing to "bubba shot the jukebox"
3) ive grown up with my fathers country music
4) i now hate country music
5) im on my 2nd job and just graduated high school
6) i'll be 18 on the 23rd :)

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
I was on the grassy knoll...

-meaty

·
Registered
619 Posts
i was once involved in a love hexagon.

·
Registered
605 Posts
1) my family nickname is "bubba"
my son calls me bubba or bubby, it came about from my sister's dog who I would call "bubba" on occasion when he wouldnt listen. bubby came from the cartoon flapjack.

I was approached for a 4some by 3 women once at a club, 2 of them were g/f-g/f the 3rd just wanted to give it a try, I messed it up because when I went to get another drink, a girl at the bar made it apparent she was into me (very apparent) and in my current state of mind, I forgot all about the 4some I was setting up and went home with her. :shrug:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Tonight, I drifted round a cop on a street corner...NOT my smartest move. I was lucky enough to have traffic behind me enough to keep the cop from turning around and catching me. I turned on the first street I saw and did so forth for a few blocks to lose him if he was following me. also, don't worry bout the license plate, My ass was swinging WAY past where he'd be able to see it :D I'll be good from now on.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
let's say you and i are banging, but you're banging goat on the side. Now imagine goat is also banging adie, and adie comes over at night to get her throat coated. Imagine if I'm also hollowing out Mary in my free time, who is in turn sleeping with Zach.

·
Registered
619 Posts
noyz is pretty spot on.

There was me, two other girls, and 3 guys.

I knew guy1 first, and he introduced me to girl1, and it was through her i met guy 2 and 3. I never met girl2.

While guy1 was in one of his moods i started with guy2 as a distraction. While this was going on guy3 was with girl1. Then girl1 got a boyfriend, so guy3 moved on to girl2, who happened to be guy2's friend. guy2 got annoying, and guy3 and i were getting closer, so we both stopped with the others, and got together. Girl1 cracked it with me cause she had also previously slept with guys 1 2 and 3. Im still friends with guy1 and guy3, and have also become good friends with guy3's current girlfriend.

Its nowhere near as good as noyz's description, but i hope you get the drift.

121 - 140 of 303 Posts