Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

141 - 160 of 303 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
let's say you and i are banging, but you're banging goat on the side. Now imagine goat is also banging adie, and adie comes over at night to get her throat coated. Imagine if I'm also hollowing out Mary in my free time, who is in turn sleeping with Zach.
Hahahahahahaha

Sigged!!

·
Registered
266 Posts
O.O

fun fact#7-i just learned what a love hexagon is
#8- im 18 now, my sister is kidnapping me tonight and taking me someplace and wont tell me where. all i know is that its 2 hours away and that i should bring spending money.
#9-im scared.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Random fact #whatever: I finally learned what it's like to be drunk. It took one Blue Moon, four Woodchucks, and four shots of Maker's Mark whiskey, all consumed within an episode of Top Gear. I sang three songs to the dogs an hour later and played Resident Evil 5. Very slowly.

I'm not very proud of it, really.

·
Registered
619 Posts
The first time i got drunk i was 15.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
proper drunk for me was 20. and now everyone thinks im an alco *rolls eyes*

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
I was a pretty good drinker in my teens, I never once got carded cause I looked older with a beard (I grew it in completely by 14) until my 21st lol. I forgot my liscence while bar hopping and got shut down later that night :(

I allways held my liquor perfectly well until I was 22-23 when an uncle came to visit. We all got wasted on JD and coke and when I went to bed I walked into a TV stand in the hallway, it caught me in the gut and that was all I needed to spill everything right there lol.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Some may already know this random fact about me, but at the ripe young age of 16 I decided to get a scar instead of a tattoo.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Random fact #15?: I've never even been close to drunk once in my life. The most I've ever
drank at once was 3 beers at a Christmas party a few years back, or one and a half bottles of wine last office Christmas party.
And you're better off never having been drunk. I don't think it's worth it. Once was enough for me.

·
Registered
266 Posts
i was drunk for the first time last year. our DD took us to taco bell and i coulsnt read the menu so i ordered from memory.

i was also drunk for the 2d time about 2 weeks ago at our beach week. the bathroom became my bedroom, needless to say -_-

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
explain please

feen
7 day drug and alcohol bender with no sleep involved. Went to a crazy party and the guys I was hanging with at the time werent all there upstairs.

Stick a steak knife in a coil style stovetop and let it get red hot. Myself and 2 other people did this together, they both did it on the upper arm where there is fat to protect and a short sleeve covers. The one guy went to shallow and his disappeared after a few years, the other guy went to deep and his split wide open, he had to have it stitched shut and has a terrible ugly scar.

I did mine on the forearm where there was no fat, so besides the fact that Im scarred for life (in a place that is visible to all my co-workers, family, etc. in short sleeves) mine turned out the best of all 3.

I have 4 marks, both the other guys did 1. I had issues in highschool.

I deleted the only picture I have of it, so I will have to get a new pic once I get home if your really interested, otherwise anyone going to chefs meet will probably notice it if they look hard enough. :)

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #156
i would like to see.

i used to cut myself before i became pregnant with my first child. I have three scars on my forearm. looks almost like a cat scratch.. everyone has had a bad time in their lives.

feen

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
I have had a couple of people ask if I was attacked by an animal, but its usually sarcasm. :lol:

I worked at my current job for 1 year and 1 month before my boss had the balls to ask me what happened. We were all tanked up (drunk) though so the conversation was a bit more loose than the usual office tone.

Its funny because some people ignore it forever, and some people ask me the second they see it. Its hard to tell a story about a troubled past, and not feel shitty inside even though you have done a 180 in life.

Heres a couple crappy cell phone pic since I dont have my camera.

click for image
click for image

·
Banned
2,866 Posts
Fun Fact: A good 90% of the people I know do not know my age. They know when my birthday is, but not my real age. It makes for a hella funn bday :)

Fun Fact: My mom barely made it out of dwarfism, by 3". She's Barely 5 ft tall :lol:

141 - 160 of 303 Posts