Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bougth me a new (used) steering wheel and got it installed yesterday.
The pic are taken by the previous owner when it was still installed in his car (some older German Ford)
Now it has finallly found a more suitable home in my Mazda.

The remote works well with my CDA 7939R and i do also belive it should work with a CVA1000 if i manages too find a good one someday in the future.:D

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Awesome steering wheel. But if you have to hit the horn will you not just change the radio station instead?

Maybe you could help me with a question. can other mazda OEM steering wheels fit the 6? Wondering about the new P5's steering wheel.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
unkiedave said:
can other mazda OEM steering wheels fit the 6? Wondering about the new P5's steering wheel.
My previous steering wheel was from a 91 323 F (dont know what it was called in the US but its the one with popup ligths.
it was adirect fit.

In this tread a guy has fitted a RX7 II steering wheel.

I guess the best way too find out are too wisit a shop who sells aftermarket steering wheels and ask if they can check if the boss for one of their wheel are the same on your car and the P5.

Ps the horn buttons are lokated in 2 of the spokes

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
thanks alot. I'll reply this info to another 6er that wanted to know about this. your steering wheel makes me jealous.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts