Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay, they look awesome on my car. i shaved off the knobby bump thing on top, a little bondo, a lot of sanding and u must use primer (auto grade filler primer) or light will still pass a little. my pics will be posted in a couple days, but for now i can e-mail em to you if u want. HOWEVER, i DO NOT recommend doing this unless you have some kick ass fog or driving lights. it drastically cuts down the headlight's brightness (as if the headlights dont suck already). im actually only gonna have em a little longer cause im doing a projector conversion which i will also post (wait till i show u this one. one lite is done and it's awesome and lites up the stop signs and license plates down my entire block). well, do it for looks, not functionality. i got some hella driving lites and i'm ok, but god help me if i didnt. i'd always have my brites on.

L8R
--Nick
--BLUMX6

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
YO I GOT THE PLEXI BENT BUT HOW DID U GET IT ON THE HEADLITE? BONDO? RESIN? WHAT? E-ME DIRECT @ [email protected] AND LET ME KNOW HOW TO KEEP IT ON. THANX

1 - 3 of 3 Posts