Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Whys that Chris? Because i'm not afraid to go at someone who breaks the rules and disrespects members on the main forum.

She broke the very first rule in your list of rules by telling one member to get the fuck out and telling me to go fuck myself.. Fuck that shit!

Be Nice - Please exercise tact and refrain from insulting others or disrupting ongoing discussions with inflammatory speech. Do not post material that is defamatory, abusive, threatening, or harassing.

So if she wants to talk smack on the main forum.. then let her come talk smack here where its permitted.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I read that thread. You were being a dick and she retaliated. Plain and simple. Was it the most mature move on her part? No, but you weren't making it easy, either. It's happened more than once on here with a lot of members, but this is the first time I've ever seen someone go as far as to open up an entirely new thread about it.

I'm sure Chef didn't realize when he made the Fight Club public he was really opening a place for you to nurse your delicate feelings and give vent to what could very well be some unresolved teenage angst. Talk about being thin-skinned.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
I'll just ask all involved to remember the agreement.

midrange- your self righteousness needs to take a backseat. you were a very equal participant in the thread getting derailed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts