Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, maybe someone can help me with this. I have this odd creaking noise coming from the rear of the car. I hear it mainly when the body flexes, sometimes over bumps, sometimes just accelerating hard. I have no idea what it is and my dealer has no idea what I mean by creaking and is no help. If you have any ideas please let me know.

Regards,
bj

P.S. My Greddy will be installed tomorrow!!! I can't wait!!!

·
Registered
257 Posts
HEY BJ: GOOD NEWS! I USED TO HAVE THAT SAME ANNOYING PROBLEM. I ACTUALLY HAD TWO DIFFERENT CREAKS. ONE WAS THE BACK INTERIOR SIDE PANEL-I ADHESIVED SOME STRIPS OF FOAM TO THE BACKSIDE, PUT IT BACK ON. VIOLA CREAK #1 GONE. CREAK #2 WAS SOMETHING IN THE REAR STRUT OR AROUND THERE. I HAD THEM SWAPPED OUT WIT KYB'S AND VIOLA! CREAK #2 GONE. HOPE THIS HELPS. GOOD LUCK. --NICK (BLUMX6)

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's awesome news...I had planned on going with tokicos/eibach combo after my greddy...which will be on tomorrow morning...=o) So that's the next thing on my list and I hope it fixes the creaking noise like you mentioned. Thanks!

bj

·
Registered
257 Posts
no problem...MX-6's WILL SOON RULE THE WORLD!!!!2.5forLIFE. just messin. a little humor 4 ya.=)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts