Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rear deck and much much more

I have a black rear deck and it has no 3rd brake light cut out it is in GREAT shape make offer! i have a bunch of other parts to just ask and ill see if i got it ! I have a

Drivers side window switch SOLD
Pass side switch
Power mirror switch
All dash buttons
Faze Tach with shift light SOLD
Rear seats
Tan carpet SOLD
headliner
black and tan door sills
black rear mirror triangles (b pillars)
drivers side mirror

·
Registered
153 Posts
Is it for first gen or second...??

·
Registered
153 Posts
please send pics of the tach to [email protected] and also i am looking at the tan door sills and if you have i need a tan drivers side handle the spring just broke on mine:damnmad: ...so pics and prices to the above please...Oh yeah do you have the oem floormats in tan as well...:D ..???

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dlwrdr2004- i dont have pic of it sorry i bought it from advance auto parts like a month ago for 149 ( will sell it to you for 80 shippied honestly it is like brand new and comes with shift light)and the tan door sills you can have for 15 shipped the drivers side handle i will have in a buout a week or so didnt get a chance to take that out yet you can have that for 5 shipped( if you buy everythign else) 15 shipped then then oem floor mats i do have they are dirty they just need cleaned i have alll for you can have those for 40 shipped BUy it all ill sell it to you for 125 shipped for everything ! let me know!

tstarz-all i have is the rear tan dorr panels! and the rear deck is black with no cut out! ill sell you the rear panels and teh rear deck for 100 + shipping sound good??

·
Registered
153 Posts
Price for everything minus the tach just got reverse glow today:D

Thanks

·
Registered
153 Posts
dlwrdr2004- i dont have pic of it sorry i bought it from advance auto parts like a month ago for 149 ( will sell it to you for 80 shippied honestly it is like brand new and comes with shift light)and the tan door sills you can have for 15 shipped the drivers side handle i will have in a buout a week or so didnt get a chance to take that out yet you can have that for 5 shipped( if you buy everythign else) 15 shipped then then oem floor mats i do have they are dirty they just need cleaned i have alll for you can have those for 40 shipped BUy it all ill sell it to you for 125 shipped for everything ! let me know!
Why are there four items and five prices..??

·
Registered
32 Posts
I bought the passenger mirror from him.
He sent it very quick to me (germany).
i just want to say...

THANK YOU

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Hey wodie, how much for the DS window switch?? i need one bad for my car. shipped to 77502 (houston Tx) any word on a l DS black leather door panel? PM me..

-justin

1 - 20 of 22 Posts