Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone had taken off their rear deck cover. I was trying last night and wasn't haveing much luck. If you could possibly share some insight it would be greatly appreciated.

· Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awesome!! thanks a lot man!! I figured the speakers would have to go. I was wondering what the little circular spots are in front of the speakers I thought that might have something to do with it. The rest of the my interior is totally out so it should go pretty quick. I'm planning on stealthing the subs and putting my amps on the top deck! Should be sweet!! Thanks again for the help!

· Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well I got the speakers out last night and everthing else out of the way and I proceeded to push and pull and yank, but no movement. Where exactly is this thing attached?? I was having trouble finding any mounting points? I was a little cold in my garage so I didn't want to force anything into breaking.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.