Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, sometime before I mentioned that I was going to build these. Now I've started it. Some MDF, fibreglass and the way we go. I've made the front side of the panels and I have to say it looks quite nice. Well I'll post some pics so you can see what I mean.
Oh yeah, I bought some nice subs too for this project. Peerless XLS-10 car. Check out their website http://www.peerless.dk if I remember right. Optimum sealed box 5-15 litres !!! :) Sound nice, ain't it.
I'll post you pics of subs too when I'll get my digital camera...
Not for the maximum SPL but maybe for some stealth install...
Mici ;)

·
Registered
60 Posts
fiberglass work

hey i'm kinda interested in learning how to make fiberglass enclosurs for subs or kickpanels etc. but i don't know anyone who knows how and i dont' know where to start. any websites or books that u konw of to point me in the right direction?

is ur car 1st or 2nd gen?

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Errr... No, I don't know any good sites for that, actually I was looking for them by my self too... But I have some experience of doing things with fiberglass, cause I have "stiched" my motorcycle few times. Well I'll get some pics and maybe that would help you out. It's not that hard, though... My sixer is 2nd gen.
Mici
PS. Maybe carbon fibre would be more exotic... ;)

·
Registered
60 Posts
k

guess i make a trip to the "pubic" library and see if they got a book about fiberglassing. i remember when i was little i worked w/ my dad to fix our fiberglass cannoo and it didn't seem to hard but i just don't know about starting from scratch

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Re: k

sleaksilverpos said:
guess i make a trip to the "pubic" library and see if they got a book about fiberglassing.

...the wha?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts