Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wondering whether seat covers that you get at K-Mart and Big-W fit the rear seats on a '93 MX6? If so what size would I be best off getting? Most of the covers are designed for sedans etc. The front seat covers I got are fine, but they stick out a little bit from the bucket/cupping of the front seats. Just need to know before I grab some rears. Or can you guys suggest good places to get seat covers from? Thanks :)

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
The problem is the split rear and most are well desgined fo non splirt rear I have cover on the bottom of mine.
In fact I think I have a set don't know but.
You will have to look for somthing that can be fit split rears bottom bit will fit. YOu can always fit a non split seat cover to a split rear seats but it does stuf the use up a but.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply, guess I will have to leave it for now. Nobody sits in the back often, so it shouldn't really be a problem. If I get a sub in between the 2 back seats it might be better to get 2 individual seat covers, I dunno. If anyone has successfully fitted or seen a split rear seat cover and/or used it on their MX6 I'd be keen to hear from you though :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
This thread is almost 10 years old, and yet I'm still wondering about carseat covers for the back.

Can you just put the bench seat covers on the MX6 and tuck them in?
The use of the folding down seats would be hindered, yes, but as I don't fold them down I don't have any use for that feature anyway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts