Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a rear sway bar for the tx5 beast!!!! i managed to get it for 160, whiteline 18mm bar... should come thru on friday... i'll let u guys know by the weekend how it all went with the fitting n such

·
Premium Member
3,094 Posts
You really will feel the difference! Great improvement to the handling of th ecar.

·
Banned
1,755 Posts
hey tomee, if u want one simply i can order you one have it in a week(thats how long it takes for whiteline to make them) same price. maybe one on the shelf but i doubt it.

also sabbai i looked up the haymen and reese towbars, rrp is 229, but i gotta find out "our" price :)

·
Registered
665 Posts
hrmm thanks LX...
damnit to keep teh telstar, or to not keep teh telstar!
that is the question!

ill have to have a hard think about it, and i might purchase those struts with the sway bar,...

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the part number is bmr59, i noticed a decent improvement... was expecting better but i think the softened front end on my car is effecting it... i'm flying around corners now compared to before... i managed to change the sway bar without jacking it up and my cars got super lows in it :D very easy to do...

i got mine from autobarn, took a while as it had to come in from interstate... will do some more test driving later tonight i think... gives the rear end a wierd feel... when u take off for the 1st time u feel like it's a rwd car or something... straight away when i went out for a drive this mazda 323 tried to keep up with me around a round a bout... i flew through it and he had no chance... every corner now i screech thru the whole turn lol... it's fun :p

·
Banned
1,755 Posts
pm sent.........

1 - 16 of 16 Posts