Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm totaly rebuilding my 1993 mx-6 (finally!).
I'm really excited to start working on it, so I figured I could use some help.
First:
1. Where can find info on some cool body kits?
2. Where can find driver/passenger side Black Leather Seats?
3. Where can I find a black Dash Trimming (the trim that goes around the ac/cd player/etc...), mine had the wood trimming and its old and ugly now.
4. Can anyone give me pointers on increasing horse power? I'm rebuilding the engine and transmission.
5. In total, I'm dropping about 8-10K in this bad boy, and if anyone has some pointers, feel free to share! [email protected]
Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
hey man just take a look around the site and u will find just about everything u need to improve your ride if not post a thread and we will help out good luck

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Personally Ralph, I would sell your 93 MX6 for like $4-$5K and then use that 10K that you're gonna spend on rebuilding it and get a 97 MX6 LS LE. Then you'll still have money left over for a body kit, rims and other performance mods. I find it pointless in spending $10,000 on a car that old when you can sell it and get a practically newer car.

Just my .02 cents.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Personnally I think the best years are 94 and 95. and I'm puerto rican and we marry our cars ( not literally! but we still drive 81 corolla's around the island like they were new, hooked up!! ) and i'll have my 6 till it'll no longer have me! sides i already bought the tkt kit and well have invested too much! as for cool kits thier are only like 4 i know of, tc spoilers ( coldnoodle works for them ask for a discount??) erubuni has two, and mazdaspeed has one. black seats well either have yours restiched at a local auto uphostry or order them ( mazdarecycling.com ) or local junkyard? same for center panel. as for speed try prm cold air induction, exhaust, bruellenexhaust.com, summitracing, etc. engine swap?!? KLZE HAS 200HP STOCK! cams, etc. look around. i just don't think 4 years is all that much older!

just rambling sorry........................................

G

·
0 Posts
seats

I am selling the driver and passenger black leather seats check it out in the forsale section under "93LS performance and stock parts"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts