Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's in Afghanistan serving our country. He is one of the Ft. Lewis Stryker Brigades over there. He hasn't told me specifics, but he is doing well and doing his job over there.

He has a wife from the Philippines and a daughter from a previous GF.

We wish him well and a speedy ticket back home.

I keep an eye on this, hoping I don't see his name posted
Stryker Brigade News

·
Banned
2,630 Posts
His name is gonna be in the list returning home safe baby. Good luck meng, be safe. Zack you talk to him again say whats up from my part.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
thats awesome. good for him...

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
His name is gonna be in the list returning home safe baby. Good luck meng, be safe. Zack you talk to him again say whats up from my part.
Will do...hopefully it's soon.

I have to stop by his house and get his SRT4 running again...it has a dead battery :)

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Will do...hopefully it's soon.

I have to stop by his house and get his SRT4 running again...it has a dead battery :)
I thought thats who Professor Blaze was. He's a pretty cool forum guy. I also hope he gets to come home. I hate to have my GF serving in another country. I would be constantly worried.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I talked to him today for a little bit. His spirits are up and he's doing well. He's having a bit of a battery problem in his SRT4 so I'm going to replacing the battery in it for him. He has some R&R time scheduled for the first week of December for a couple weeks. Then he's back to Kandahar until July, then he comes home for good.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I am doing well. I was able to get some good leave time for my mid tour. I work nights in the CP so I get to use the internet almost everyday. I will be switching back to days in a week or so so I won't be on as much anymore. I appreciate the support gents/ladies. Thanks.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Damn, hang in there, keep up the morale, and we'll ALL go for a cruise when ya' get state side. God Bless you and all!!:tup: and Zach, you can have the foot-locker-I want the gun!!:jump:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I will be hittin' aj up to go ridin' the bikes. I will see you at a mazda cruise or I will set a date for NW to meet. I am stoked! 116 days is how many should be left.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
April already!!! I am really looking forward to coming home. the TB have been fighting hard the past few weeks. we have lost a couple good soldiers and obama finally came to the 'stan. I didn't get to meet him because I am on the front line and he was only at the biggest base here.

everyone keep praying for us.
support the troops because we need it. these extra soldiers we are getting will be nice.

laters.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts