Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The funniest thing happened to me the other day sitting at a stop light. I had this full size chevy farm truck pulled up next to me and rev'd like he wanted to race. I was like what the hell is he thinking. so the light turns green and he takes off so I let get him get a head start. He shifted out of 1st before he got going it was funny. Then I just gave it once he was a car length ahead. No prob what the hell was he thinking????

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
crazy people

hey man, there r some crazy guys out there, i was coming home last night, leaving town, going accross a bridge, anyway this crazy guy get right up on my ass, i could not even see his head light, so i am like, this can be a kill story, well i pushed it and got up to about 80mph, going aorund two nice curves, he coudlnot hang at all, then i slowed down to let him see what kind of car it was, but u know what i dont have any thing to him( i took that off), well he ahd to be going about 95 to get back with me, cause i left him in the dust like he was not even moving, so then i tunred off to a highway hoping he would come again, but he went straight, i think i pissed him off cause he rode my ass the way to the light, but in that area state tropper with be there, and when i turned i was it was a piece of
sh$%, something i dotn know even know, i dont know what he was thiking

1 - 2 of 2 Posts