Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to put some red rim tape today, and also some proper shots of the removed spoiler. :)

Tell me what you think :tup:

Also, there are a few pics of my mates Bike (2006 Cagiva Mito)

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts

hit curbs much? :p

not feeling the tape, but everything else is :tup:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Is that a 250cc

·
Registered
434 Posts
I don't think that tape is too bad, it might look better if it was thinner though.

:tup: for going spoiler less. And I love the color

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the comments guys. The Rim Tape was a very quick and cheap mod. I just did it for a change.. now i have something different to look at everytime i walk up to my car :p

hit curbs much? :p
haha, the rims came like that when i bought the car.

Is that a 250cc
Nah, its a 125cc

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Perhaps if the tape were thinner and the same color as your car...

But, along with everyone else, I think it looks good except for that. Although, I don't know if I liked it more with the spoiler or not, I'm a spoiler type of guy, not to into spoilerless in general..

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
Yay No Spoiler!

Boo Red tape.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
spoilerless is the most amazing thing god gave the six but not with holes in the deck lid!

·
Registered
892 Posts
in defence of his rims, sydney roads..? not a good argument i know, but we dont get hummers or dodges here (many at least), our roads simply cant handle them, not to mention the SHIT drivers here and the fact that nobody gives a shit, if you dont want to come back to your car with key or sideswipe damage, you better park within 5mm of the gutter.

And while thats possible without scratching the rims... whilst.. slowly.. moving out and.. oh thats right DAMN.... *hits head on steering wheel*

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
haha, i see not too many people are a fan of the red on the wheels.

that kinda just looks like electircal/insulation tape...what is rim tape?
Its actually the pin-striping decal sticker for cars.

Clean car but the rims look like something a ninja would throw.
in defence of his rims, sydney roads..? not a good argument i know, but we dont get hummers or dodges here (many at least), our roads simply cant handle them, not to mention the [shizzle] drivers here and the fact that nobody gives a [shizzle], if you dont want to come back to your car with key or sideswipe damage, you better park within 5mm of the gutter.

And while thats possible without scratching the rims... whilst.. slowly.. moving out and.. oh thats right DAMN.... *hits head on steering wheel*
Yeah, i've been thinking of getting new rims.

as for these current ones, they came gutter rashed free of charge when i bought the car :p

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Your car is clean as hell mang. I love that color and it looks great wingless. The pin stripe on the wheels is not that bad but, it doesnt really go with the wheel. Red pin stripe on the wheel is more of a time attack look and those wheels arent exactly time attack wheels. They wheels do look pretty nice tho. Anyway....:tup:

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
It's not that the red strip is bad, just that it doesn't belong on those wheels on that car. Perhaps different wheels, with the red stripe would work. Say some black wheels with a thinner red stripe, like these, though the effect would be best with body color red:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts