Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
or something like that...the tranny fluid...where can i buy that in Canada? what stores carry that fluid, i have to change it b4 it gets even colder!

thanks!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anybody? :(

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Bro post the addy in scarberia.. and how much approx does our tranny take.. 4 liters?

Matt

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
How many liters do we need for our trannies.. I need to dump my ****ty as old fluid.. and git some royal.. hehe

·
Registered
93 Posts
I went to get a mazda oil filter the other day and noticed that mazda sells Motul oils.

I want to change my amsoil fluid to royalpurple when I do find it at a local shop.

Amsoil I liked much better then when I ran the Redline stuff. I'll give purple since all the good posts about.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so, royal purple is better than redline?

when asked my dealer to sell me some tranny fluid, they told me they dont sell it in bottles :confused: so i'm guessing they wont have any of these!

G

·
I sell it

I have it on SALE in my store $10 a litre that's a steal.... My store is in Brantford Ontario. on 42 Easton rd. check it out!

·
Registered
646 Posts
El Pepe said:
any place in CALGARY that sells either royal or redline?

oh and anyone try the motomaster fully synthetic 75w-90 gear oil? Or will that thing eat your brass? synchros....
I got my Redline from Kramer Mazda.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I think I paid $16/qt. Call them...
626 eh? Are you lowered? I wouldn't have seen you a couple of times back in October would I? I saw a lowered 626 ES two days in a row, once on MacLeod and once on Glenmore just east of Elbow. I would be the other lowered 626, beige, stock wheels...

·
Registered
78 Posts
jduffett said:
I think I paid $16/qt. Call them...
626 eh? Are you lowered? I wouldn't have seen you a couple of times back in October would I? I saw a lowered 626 ES two days in a row, once on MacLeod and once on Glenmore just east of Elbow. I would be the other lowered 626, beige, stock wheels...
nah, not me... at least not yet. I was in the middle changing struts and taking that chance to lower it at the same time last weekend, but i had couple of seized bolts on one side in the strut/knuckle and gave up after a while... will try again in couple of weeks prolly....

car looks like sh!t now.... winter steel wheels + sh!tty paint...

OK, I just called Kramer mazda and the fools want $26 for a liter of redline! are they mental? I also found out Unlimited Performance on I think blackfoot and 46ave has it for $17/liter

I wish I could find it for $10 somewhere... I feel we're getting ripped off...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.