Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
or something like that...the tranny fluid...where can i buy that in Canada? what stores carry that fluid, i have to change it b4 it gets even colder!

thanks!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anybody? :(

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I know a place in Scarborough where you can get it for 15 - 20 a litre but your all the way in windsor... if your willing to drive down I can give you the address

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Bro post the addy in scarberia.. and how much approx does our tranny take.. 4 liters?

Matt

·
Registered
341 Posts
Go with Royal Purple. I love it and others swear by it also. Do some searches, you'll see just as good if not better!

Most performance shops carry their products and can easily order it for you.

l8tr

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
How many liters do we need for our trannies.. I need to dump my ****ty as old fluid.. and git some royal.. hehe

·
Registered
93 Posts
I went to get a mazda oil filter the other day and noticed that mazda sells Motul oils.

I want to change my amsoil fluid to royalpurple when I do find it at a local shop.

Amsoil I liked much better then when I ran the Redline stuff. I'll give purple since all the good posts about.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so, royal purple is better than redline?

when asked my dealer to sell me some tranny fluid, they told me they dont sell it in bottles :confused: so i'm guessing they wont have any of these!

H

·
0 Posts
I sell it

I have it on SALE in my store $10 a litre that's a steal.... My store is in Brantford Ontario. on 42 Easton rd. check it out!

·
Registered
91 Posts
any place in CALGARY that sells either royal or redline?

oh and anyone try the motomaster fully synthetic 75w-90 gear oil? Or will that thing eat your brass? synchros....

·
Registered
741 Posts
El Pepe said:
any place in CALGARY that sells either royal or redline?

oh and anyone try the motomaster fully synthetic 75w-90 gear oil? Or will that thing eat your brass? synchros....
I got my Redline from Kramer Mazda.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I think I paid $16/qt. Call them...
626 eh? Are you lowered? I wouldn't have seen you a couple of times back in October would I? I saw a lowered 626 ES two days in a row, once on MacLeod and once on Glenmore just east of Elbow. I would be the other lowered 626, beige, stock wheels...

·
Registered
91 Posts
jduffett said:
I think I paid $16/qt. Call them...
626 eh? Are you lowered? I wouldn't have seen you a couple of times back in October would I? I saw a lowered 626 ES two days in a row, once on MacLeod and once on Glenmore just east of Elbow. I would be the other lowered 626, beige, stock wheels...
nah, not me... at least not yet. I was in the middle changing struts and taking that chance to lower it at the same time last weekend, but i had couple of seized bolts on one side in the strut/knuckle and gave up after a while... will try again in couple of weeks prolly....

car looks like sh!t now.... winter steel wheels + sh!tty paint...

OK, I just called Kramer mazda and the fools want $26 for a liter of redline! are they mental? I also found out Unlimited Performance on I think blackfoot and 46ave has it for $17/liter

I wish I could find it for $10 somewhere... I feel we're getting ripped off...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts