Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Who do you want as our new moderator? (In alphabetical order)

• Caffeine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • midnightMX6

• 1 low mx6

• 2Rusty

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well since the last election was flawed some how, this is how it works. You will PM me your vote. I will not tell anyone who voted for who, I don't care. I will manually change the poll so everyone can see.

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Voted

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Panther37 said:
I Post Whored today :D
Hmmm.... This is asking everyone if it is necessary to tell every one that you voted. Is it? I really wonder if it is. Please enlighten me.

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fastest95PGT said:
Well, at least this way we can solve two problems of the last vote..

1) See who voted
2) See where they are from
I don't need them to post for me to find that out. I can't stop whoring, I can only try and prevent it. :eek:

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Panther37 said:
I don't need them to post for me to find that out. I can't stop whoring, I can only try and prevent it. :eek:
You can stop people from saying that you stacked the vote against someone by having everyone post here that they voted. This is far from whoring, at least there is a point to it and not the typical "lol" or "@-" type of reply you are used to.

But whatever you want.. lets hope the next mod is better. })

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Fastest95PGT said:
You can stop people from saying that you stacked the vote against someone by having everyone post here that they voted. This is far from whoring, at least there is a point to it and not the typical "lol" or "@-" type of reply you are used to.
But whatever you want.. lets hope the next mod is better. })
Okay well that makes sense I don't want to seem like I stacked it. But how do you know I didn't just change votes. I really don't mind who wins. All of the people people nominated would be good for the job.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Panther37 said:
Um... By the 15th
It is the 6th and the poll is closed...

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
StreetRace6er said:
It is the 6th and the poll is closed...
Let me be more clear on my instruction from above:
Panther37 said:
You will PM me your vote. I will not tell anyone who voted for who, I don't care. I will manually change the poll so everyone can see.
This means that the poll will always be closed to everyone. As a Moderator, I can change the poll. So when someone PMs me their vote, I change the poll and add their vote.

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
So i guess its over now?

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
i am just saying its sad that we only have 7 votes, i wish NE was more active like it used to be.

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
MaPoc is pretty active.

so whats the deal now panther?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts