Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
REFRIED Rice

I had a good time tonight. Before MX6.com, I never knew what a Ricer was. Then I found about beaterz.com and riceboys.com, and learned how stupid some people can be.

Ever since those web pages, I've been feeming for a Digital Camera, cause I see ricers EVERYWHERE, ALL THE TIME!!!

But Unfortunately, I never get to talk to the a$$wipe, nor race him. Well, tonight was different. I was helping a friend paint his house (interior), and left about 11:30pm or so. It Saturday night, and everyone, INCLUDING ricers were out. Well, I'm cuisin about 60mph (the speed limit), when low and behold, I see a "souped up" Civic enter the highway. He had a nice spoiler and appeared to have pretty nice exhaust (it sounded ok). He hits the highway, stepping on the gas "hard", and began exceeding 70mph, I IMMEDIATELY stepped on the gas and quickly caught up with him (we're now going about 90) and had to hit my brakes to prevent passing him. Then his brake lights, clearance lights, and reverse light start all flashing (sort of like cop car lights). I guess that mod probably gave him an extra 50 horsepower. Hey, it gets EVEN Better from here.

Suddenly I notice that this "sleeper" Honda had a liscense plate frame that read "Type R", I could tell that it was "Official", because the R was red. And everyone knows that Type Rs come factory with a liscense plate frame that indicates the model (for those of you who don't know, this is a tale tale indication of a true ricer--where do you get stupid a$$ sh!t like that anyway?). I then see another "souped up" Honda coming in "fast" behind me. It is now obvious that the 2 are buddies, each with a girl in the car. The 2nd one was one of those that resemble the shape of the new Ford Z3's==whatever that Honda is called. But it had a custom hood, with the hump in the middle (as if to have a supercharger) that was still primered.

We all 3 sort of line up at about 60 mph (I think that they didn't really want to race anyone, but probably praying to God and Jesus for some sort of Miracle to impress their girlfriends). Then they began to exit (I believe in an effort to avoid humility). I didn't have anywhere to be, and I haven't raced anyone in this car yet, so I followed. Well, now the Civic was getting pretty cocky, even gave me a hand signal of some sort (I couldn't tell if he was being rude, or enticing me to a race--either way, it enticed me to smoke his a$$). So he was beside me, and his buddy was behind me (I was wishing I don't have that factory sticker--TURBO). He was revving hard--I was idling, the light turned green, he nailed it, I nailed it--guess what happened?...............Most MX6ers may have guessed it, I smoked both their asses, BADDDD! So I took some back roads, did a U-turn, stopped at a gas station (to pee), and on my way out of the store, I noticed them (the same 2 Hondas) getting in their cars to leave. They were just a few punks. So on the way out, I got to get behind them both behind a redlight. Light turned green, and I flew by them two stooges.

That is why I called this story REFRIED Rice, cause I got to smoke 2 ricers, TWICE!!!! (more like 3 or 4 times-but I don't want to brag).
Wish I would have had a camcorder, yall would've been proud.

[Edited by jiffy6969 on 02-25-2001 at 03:18 AM]

·
Registered
379 Posts
Way to go! I'm starting to see rice around here (2 Civics, an Eclipse, and an older Galant) and I'm wishing I either had an unlimited supply of film to record and document them, or a GT motor to smoke 'em with.

G

·
ricers

I live in columbus IN and thats all there is around here. There rich dadies buy them ricers. I'm getting mine painted right now. My 2 best friends have a mustang and an eclipse and they never belive me when I say 6's are just as fast in most cases. any vidieo of a 6 smoking an eclipse or mustang would be greatly appriceated. thanks you can email me.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Great kill, you have to love the rush that coincides with the race. Sometimes I even have to thank the rush because I would have pulled out and lost, but keep going and win. I bet they'll think twice the next time they get a car about Hondas. Always love hearing how other people smoked someone. Good one. :)

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Angel. Never back away from a race (unless, of course, it starts getting Dangerous).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts