Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 Gen 2.2 Turbo For Sale
Regretfully i have to sell this car as i have to move out .. I need the Cash ASAP im willing to sell it with 6 months rego safty cert , heres a link to the pics.. Genuine Enquire's only as i dont have time to waste around...as you would know the car has done 180,000 ks im the 2nd owner of the car, JDM (j-Spec) 4Sp Electronic Auto , IHI RBH25 turbo, im asking 8,900 for the car as it is with the stereo, wheels , BOV , Boost Cont , Air pod etc.. If Interested Please Call Me on 0422383636 thanks for your time maybe one day i might get another 6... once im bk on ma feet thanks fellers

http://au.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph...+GT&.view=t

And by the way my mates Cosmo 20B twin turbos for sale as well asking 20G for it

·
Registered
478 Posts
Just letting ya know your link doesn't work.

Good luck with the sale.

I know how you feel, I just sold mine.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just letting you all know if anyone is interested im willing to sell the car stock cept the exust 3" all the way ... no stereo all factory stuff back on for 6 grand thats if anyones interested let me know :d thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey fella's how are ya all ... sad to say my 6 is sold going on friday comming .. for 8500.. hate to part with it ... but its life can u still b registed even if u dnt own a 6 nemore? ..... oh another thing anyone knows who NIL80 is? mx6 at rothwell... white with front mount kit etc... humm i think that dude needs a to loosen up a bit hate to say bad things about another 6 fdriver but never show ur 6 off with another next to u at the lights all he had was my rear lights hehe :D .. neways i wouldnt mind saying i kicked ur butt mate hehe :D

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Hey man,

That wasn't my MX6 but I've seen it before... I never raced him or anything... I'll just have to remember that car now, so I can do it again for you :)

Tripharn

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
heya trip.. how are ya? let me know when u drill that NIL80 mx6 :) where in bris are you? you wouldnt have a ABS capalaba sticker on ur rear window?? if thats ur car i live up the road from u hhehe :) miss my mx6 already ... ah well maybe next time get another one :D

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Nah, not me.... I live up in Bray Park, my car is the one with the bonnet vent and Chiptorque sticker on the back,..... and stock wheels :)

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
The ABS sticker sounds like Flyers car.

·
Registered
478 Posts
My car now lives in wellington point.

It will be missed, especially considering I'm walking everywhere.

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Could the plates on that 1st gen have been NIL81?

I spotted it today at Redcliffe. Very clean looking 6

1 - 11 of 11 Posts