Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone can help me find the relay switch for my rear defrost. My car is a 1994 MX-6, V6, 2.5L. If anyone can tell me where it is or better yet tell me where I can go and find out like in a book or something where the relay switch is located would be even better. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

·
Registered
71 Posts
The relay switch for the rear defrost is located along with the fog light relay on the instrument panel bezel. the switch is set up like this { F E X C B X }
where x's are empty... There should be continuity between B and D with the switch on, and no continuity with the switch off. No offense, but if you did not already, check the fuses, some people forget about them. If they are fine and the switch is fine i don't know... GOod Luck!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is not the panel that you are talking about that is located near the driver door right near the break pedal. I have checked all the fuses. There is power going to the switch and to the boxes but no power to the wires on my rear windshield.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts