Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which manufactor has the best exhaust for the MX-6?
Has Remus it or Sebring or maybe an another manufactor?

·
Registered
483 Posts
Ok, when i first bought my mx-6, I had to get an exhaust and I wanted a REMUS, I had searched around the internet for certain places and at NOPI they had it, autobahn international, Claus Eittenger(whatever the hell the name is), and guess what? THEY F*&KIN' EXPENSIVE for just a muffler. They sound nice but they are just too expensive expect to pay 500 dollars for a muffler with beautiful chrome tips. Sebring on the other hand doesn't make an exhaust for our car, only a universal exhaust. Honestly, I wouldn't spend 500 dollars for a muffler anyhow it isn't stainless. I would love a REMUS myself but you have to think about the Benjamin's too.

but if you are willing to spend that money, go to nopi, check for autobahn international (they deal directly with Remus and supersprint). I remember knowing of a place that had it for like 450 and that was the cheapest.

p.s.

i think in europe you can find it cheaper because they are more common around there...I would also think of a supersprint universal exhaust to be a nice piece on an Mx-6

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, in europe they are much cheaper.
When I buy a PRM airintake and an another muffler will the HP of my 4 banger be much more or at least 2hp?

·
Registered
299 Posts
I can get REMUS through their Canadian distributor fairly cheap up here...... let me know the model you want and I could get you a price........ But dont make me bug him unless you are serious...... fairly cheap is all relative... you are still looking 300+ US dollars for a muffler.

Mike

·
Registered
32 Posts
What about laser ?
maybe it is cheaper then remus and sebring
i don't know much about it but i saw it and it "looks" the same

greetings mx6.4-all

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
nevermind, i just called the guy and he said it was just for the muffler. THEN DONT PUT CATBACK ON THE WEBSITE FRUITCAKE!!!

solar

·
Registered
732 Posts
I have a magnaflow. GREAT sound, full cat-back and only cost me $190 :cool:

·
Registered
732 Posts
Magnaflow has lifetime warranty toooo!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts