Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I'm new to the forum. I have recently replaced my mazda 626 with an mx6!

Here is some pictures of my 626 from the exterior:

Interior of the 626:

Unfortunately, even if the 626 was really good looking from the outside, the frame was rusted like hell...Here's how rusted the shock towers of my 626 were:

And now my new Mx6 with fresh paint, new 18", jspecs and KLZE:

Comments are welcome!

·
Premium Member
6,941 Posts
Nice MX-6! The only thing I don't really like is the huge emblem on the hood. What width/offset are those wheels? That's a crazy stance. Your 626 was extremely clean too!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice MX-6! The only thing I don't really like is the huge emblem on the hood. What width/offset are those wheels? That's a crazy stance. Your 626 was extremely clean too!

Hehe the emblem on the hood is now removed since I wasn't liking it neither! These are actually pictures from the day I bought it! As for the wheels, I don't know the specs...I bought the car like this and never thought about looking for this. I'll try to find it on the web.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just found it! The wheels are ruff racing R279 18x8.5 with an offset of 35! And it actually rubs a little sometimes when I hit big bumps at 50 km/h or higher and when there is more than 2 persons in the car. The car stands on kyb with eibachs

·
Premium Member
3,602 Posts
Very very nice and clean motors .. well done to you sir.

Where abouts in the world are you ?

and feel free to drop into the Your regional section of the forum and say hi there too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts