Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know how to replace the bulbs in halo headlights ? i want to install xenons on mine and i want to know if it's possible...thx

·
Registered
891 Posts
mx6ReMiX said:
does anyone know how to replace the bulbs in halo headlights ? i want to install xenons on mine and i want to know if it's possible...thx
yea, i know how, you take out the bulb and replace it with h7s

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just want to have a whiter light ... not that yellowish halogen color

·
Registered
891 Posts
I heard that those super whites burn off something from the angel eyes. Juanchi told me that he did it and said i should stick with the stock yellow hallogens. up to you on what you want to do though

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
I had 100W bulbs in my lights and nothing melted. Its all about how long you have them on..

Ive heard stories both melting and non melting though.. Its your choice to take the risk

·
Registered
440 Posts
I just put in some H7(55w) lights into my angle eyes just a couple days back. Its real simple to put them in. pull the rubber piece off that goes around the housing. After that you will see that there is a clip to hold the light in. Unclip that and pull the light out. Its really simple. Ill post some pics of mine hopefully this weekend

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
MX6_VTECH said:
Or go to pep boys, autozone they have H7 xenons. Least you don't have to buy H3C Bulbs they are a pain to find.
Raybrig and eBay are your friends for these lights. or do what I did...use H3's (for my silvia projectors)

they lose a little bit of light intensity through the projector because they are only half the size and lose a little focus...but better spending $70 on a few sets of lights, then $70 on one set IMO.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts