Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had some compter trouble and been workin to mucxh to post my replies to your questions

here is a short list of my mods. hotshot cold air intake,pacesetter coated headers,gredrey cat back exhaust.upgrades plugs and wires,two degree timming advance,cross drilled rotors and carbon metallic pads,eiback springs and adjustable struts,rear strut tower brace,2800 pounds stage 3 clutch and a j spec crank that is at the shop being machined. hope i answered your question.

as for 1/4 mile I run between a 14.5 and 14.7 depends on how well I launch at the line.The track I race at is captial raceway in maryland.

i think thats everything you asked if not let me know.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Did you ever run a dyno yet? It's always a good idea and it will give you a better idea of what your limits are or lack there of are. I'll be doing mine soon, as I have done alot to my increase my 6s performance.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no chance do dyno my car due to the fact that i cracked the weld behing my resonator last night street racing in dc. once i get that fixed I will try to get the car on the dyno. The only problem is my car sits like 3 1/2 inches of the ground so i have to find a dyno that will not hurt the car. Plus when the weld broke it scrapped the cat up too. so it may be a little while before i can do anything, got to fix my baby first.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts