Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just thinking about how rare the 17's i have really are... they are basically impossible for me to replace... rarely seen on ebay or anywhere else for that matter just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat... i wont let go of these rims

17x7" Enkei Inazuma

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha nice... what kind of car?

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha i demand pictures... but this wasnt really the intention of my thread... itwas more to see everyone elses rare rims

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
My wheels might be discontinued. I cant find them on ebay, or the site i bought them from. www.wheelmax.com

I have excel luna's but i dont want to post pic unless im sure their discontinued :)

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i bought mine off wheelmax a few years back

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
No offence, but if you bought your wheels off of a mass production, mega advertising website/online store ...your wheels aren't rare.

I do like your wheels Chaos311Clarity (and Stealth :tup: ), but they're not really that rare :p
But who am I to talk ...I rock the Stock 15's! (93-94 on the DD, and '95+ on the summer6)

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok .. well they are rare in the sense that you RAREly see them.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
I never said mine were rare, I just figured you couldnt get tham anymore. they could possiblly be rare in the future ;)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Maybe one of you guys can help me find this kind of wheels

They have them at wheelmax.com w/ my lug pattern and wheel size(18"), but they only have the chrome finish.... which I dislike
They are made by BSA #291
I would really like to get them in preferably white, if not then siver is fine.
Any Ideas where I can find them?? Thanx:tup: I'm a big fan of clean 5 spoke rims. I think they look awesome in the mx6.

Check out this rare wheels... the enkei shogun... now discountinued they remind me of the probe swirlies .... I also would like to get a pair of those, I doubt that they were made in 18"

·
Registered
707 Posts
I bought these wheels from a girl who purchased these for her celica cause she like how they looked. She didn't realize that there were different bolt patterns on different cars. I got them for dirt cheap but still can not find them anywhere to see how much they're worth. They're ADR's but I don't know what style.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
I have mrms, I dont know if they are common around you guys, but i've never seen them before.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah. Well these ARE rare Enkei rims. I have the 20s, and most people bought these in 18s. If anyone out there EVEN KNOWS THE NAME of these rims I will be greatly appreciative. They are referenced as Milanos, but many Enkei rims were called Milanos.

Michael

EDIT it seems I cannot post a picture as a new member. You can see my Orange Town car on Autotrader.com by punching in zip code 24077 and searching for 1996 Town Cars in a 25 mile radius.

·
Premium Member
7,196 Posts
nailfoot said:
Yeah. Well these ARE rare Enkei rims. I have the 20s, and most people bought these in 18s. If anyone out there EVEN KNOWS THE NAME of these rims I will be greatly appreciative. They are referenced as Milanos, but many Enkei rims were called Milanos.

Michael

EDIT it seems I cannot post a picture as a new member. You can see my Orange Town car on Autotrader.com by punching in zip code 24077 and searching for 1996 Town Cars in a 25 mile radius.
here .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ah. Thanks for linking that for me! Any ideas on the name of this rim style? I have been looking for a replacement for a long time. I would like one for the spare tire and one for a bad curb rash.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Stealth said:
i got a reply from wheelmax, and apparentlly my wheels are now discontinued and no longer avalible.

don't those rims have cracking issues? I knew a few people that have/had those and it seems ot all lead to cracking and leaky rims... how have you faired?

·
Registered
3 Posts
unkiedave said:
don't those rims have cracking issues? I knew a few people that have/had those and it seems ot all lead to cracking and leaky rims... how have you faired?
I did have a leaking problem on two of the rims, but the local tire shop ground down the bead and now they hold air very well. I still check the PSI every month or so and I may lose 5 PSI but that's it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts