Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not a total PS noob, but I just can't get it right, at least good enough to where I can make an opinion on whether or not I want to color match it in real life.

Original:

My pathetic attempt:

Huge thanks in advance to anyone that does this for me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Imo

I cant photoshop well (I have no software) but have used it before... are you just smearing it? or are you using a dropper...? remember that the light woll cause the color to be a bit different so try again but find a closer match, also take a picture in controlled lighting to make it easier on yourself maybe...?

anyways I think it looks a hella lot better (im good at imaging things in my mind) I like it better fo sho

·
Super Moderator
2,583 Posts
I cant photoshop well (I have no software) but have used it before... are you just smearing it? or are you using a dropper...? remember that the light woll cause the color to be a bit different so try again but find a closer match, also take a picture in controlled lighting to make it easier on yourself maybe...?

anyways I think it looks a hella lot better (im good at imaging things in my mind) I like it better fo sho
dude, 2013 zombie thread

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm not a total PS noob, but I just can't get it right, at least good enough to where I can make an opinion on whether or not I want to color match it in real life.

Original:

My pathetic attempt:

Huge thanks in advance to anyone that does this for me.
Black them out instead.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Long since been dealt with

Center tail light tinted red, along with the sides to get rid of the orange. Ghetto removed the 3rd brake light and filled it with bondo type mix.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts