Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, me and my bitch are cruisin down markham road south bound, and Im just chillin, I pulled up beside a nice new jetta. He sort of looked at me, and I looked at him. He then opened it up and started to move ahead of me. (i was goin about 80km)Well I wanted to look kewl so I decided to open it up too. I dropped it hard into third and gunned it.. he must have already been gunnin it because I couldnt quite keep up with him!. It was close but he had slightly more acceleration then I did. Maybe only because he was in his power band before I was. Oh well, next time I'll smoke one of those ghetto Jetta bitches.. hahaha :)

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
man dont call your girl a bitch that is not cool, ok, jsut a thought, anyway man, u should kill that jetta, next time u see it get on it form the start

·
Registered
379 Posts
If it was a new one, then ya can't kill it. Jetta VR6s can run dead even with stock Mx-6 V6s/turbos.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.