Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 10 inch Rockford Power series subwoofer dual 4 ohm.

This sub is power hungry so no lighting audio, pyle amps on this bad boy.....:lol:

this thing will take a beating, it the first power series sub they came out with..I would recomend 350+ watts rms to this thing in a nice Box.

there is nothing wrong with this sub, works fine, I would reccomend this sub if you looking at saving space but want a hard hitting sub. This thing is heavy, Im looking at getting 50+shipping....

Also have a planet audio 100x2 amp and it is 1 ohm stable.... looking for 60+shipping I had this powering the RF 10 I have. But I wouldnt go buck crazy with the bass but it will power it nicely...

·
Registered
407 Posts
Shooooot, lol, I'd buy it, but my car still has the stock radio/cassette in it, and I haven't had time to swap anything in. I also can't listen to the radio, because it has a security module that requires a code when the battery is disconnected. I need to tear apart the dash to get the serial number, so I can take it to the dealer, and get the correct code :/

Free bump though :D

-brandoN^-

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
wow.. that is a crazy deal.... guys... check this out.. free bump for sure.

Nice deal man... great sub at a great price.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
trust me its a power series. says power right on the sub.:smokin: Yes it does take alot of watts but just cause a sub says 100watts rms doesnt mean you need 1000watts. although its good. :)

here is a pic of it. its a punch power series sub..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts