Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and some friends were going to block buster to rent something, and we pulled up behind an integra type-R, and as the light turned yellow for the traffic in the perpendicular lanes, some aweful Honda of some sort pulled up, it has blue parking lights, 20" rims, and some other horrible things, and then in the opposite direction, a red Civic with a morbid body kit and a 3' spoiler pulled up. The integra infront of me I haven't seen around much so I think its new and the guy wanted to break it in properly, so no interesting races occoured.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm selling the Talon becuase it is the worst car ever! Its had TWO rebuilds in the less then a year that I have had it. The clutch has been screwed up twice for no appearent reason, and the insurance is about $500 a month for me.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hell yeah I like my MX-6 more then my Talon. Its about a thousand times easier to get a good launch in. Its infinitly more reliable, so I don't have to worry about every little thing, and the MX don't cost me more then have my pay check to keep insured. The only thing that I might like more about the Talon is its AWD and real Crisp solid chassis feel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts