Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i met this guy the other day with a white civic, with a turbo kit, exhaust, and a cool air intake, he was talking so much trash so finally i said lets race, then we will see who can talk to smack, so we went on a back road, we were head to head for the first 10 seconds or so, then he i started pulling away, by about a car lengh or so and he was creeping up on me, at this time i didnt have it madded to the floor, we were even again and i stepped on it all the way down, i took off at this point we were going about 110-115 mph, I WON and he didnt say another word, i havent seen him in a few days.......KILL THE RICERS

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
what year civic was it?what model..? what kind of turbo? dang.. u beat a turbo civic? what mods do you have on your car?dang props tho.. i thought turbo civics were fast cuz their light and cuz of the VTEC.. but dude.. much props..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dude nice job. I'd also like to know what kind of Civic that was. Those Si's are pretty fast but with turbo holy shit!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
good job we have to show the rice what a mazda is like, just not all look( that look damn good though) what year honda (SI??)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
civie

it was a 92' dx, hatchback. it was also lowered and he said that the turbo was an AEM and he got it at revolutions motor sports.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kill em all :)

Way to go, gotta let them ricers no who we are. As for civics speed, Sport Compact Car Magazine tested an SI with a Jackson Racing supercharger in it, it pulled a 0-60 in 7.6 and the 1/4 in 15.5. Not a problem for a modded MX6 V6. Just an interesting tid bit :) Good job!

·
Registered
179 Posts
theres a guy around my town with a highly modded 95 si hatchback turboed and ground effect kit. from what i hear it is really fast. But i still wanna race him. we used to go to moss bluff and race every sat night, but cops have been waiting for us lately so we have been keeping r cool. As soon as i race him i will let u know how it went. Wish me luck.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
how would a 6 run with a intake (hks) and an exhaust (hks) go up against a civic with stuff done to it i have been with one but we were just messing around it was pretty fast not that bad for a 4

1 - 9 of 9 Posts