Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spanked this ricer neon off a romp tonight. We stopped to talk later, and he said he has a 75 shot of NOS, but, his engine wasn't running right. I asked if it was quick on the bottle, just being nice, you know, he seemed cool. He said yeah, he raced this mustang once, and they were going 150 mph when he hit the nitrous, and his engine blew at 170....
I was just like, "OK, see you later"
What a disphit.
170, what, KPH?
Only this is america, and we don't do kph, stupid ass rice boy, trying to look cool.
bleh

G

·
LOL On top of him "hooking-up" one of the worst cars ever made, he pulled BS out of his @$$ by first saying he hit 150mph in it and thn saying he took it to 170mph. I think I woulda slapped the $hit out of him if he told me that with a serious look on his face!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Yeah, he was probably hitting about 170mph by inhaling that Nitrous!!!

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
maybe it was 170 feet per minute... he coulda got up there on the NOS right?...LOL

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
wait wait... he blew the first engine on only a 75 shot??? and then put a new engine in and, oh...how convenient, its not running right. was that his excuse for not being able to hit his imaginary bottle? you know after he blew the first one, mommy and daddy made him take the bottle out before they bought him a new engine...LOL

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I think you have the right idea. I forgot to mention, he gave me these business cards, he's starting an import tuning shop... :rolleyes:
<snicker>

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
no sh!t??? post the name, number, etc...LOL

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Outbreak Motorsports.
I'll go out and look at the number later. I've got the card in my car.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
LOL...there was a CC in Albuq. named outbreak... they had a bunch of cars with clear outs and lowered on stocks and that was their only mods... VP had an unpainted fender... nothin special.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here's what the business card says
exhaust systems, suspension, body kits & all performance products to customize your car
(e-mail) [email protected]
phone 687-3858 fax 687-5121
1308 s. midkiff suite 124
we go from mild 2 wild

We go from mild to [email protected] in 5 seconds flat
I made that up :D

·
Registered
459 Posts
common now maybe he had really feet he cut the bottom out of the car and him and his friend drive around Fled Flinstone style, then that Neon could easily hit 170!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
He probably has a liscense to run that "Outbreak Motorsports"!!!!

The liscense would read like this:

(name)
Class B Liscense title: Double O nothin', Liscense to bull.
(mocking 007)
ha ha

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
how about...

Brownfinger? Neon is not enough? NOS NOS bang bang? NOS and let die?...okay thats enough of the bond theme...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts