Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
I'm happy for you man. I've never seen a RHD conversion get finished and many have tried.

You should see the build in my sig and see what a long and drawn out process that became. Look at the date of the first post lol

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thanks man, yes these things can get out of hand quick haha. Guy from Australia is hopefully giving me the package size of the box of parts this weekend, so hopefully next week I can get it shipped be before the 4th hits. Buddy said he was making the final brake booster mount yesterday. Gonna measure up some rack mounts today so those can get made next. Then time to break down and buy the easb muilti process welder I’ve been eyeballin ha

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
So waiting on a few more parts from overseas but still trying to work on it here and there. I’m waiting for a cross member that holds the rear motor mount and power steering rack. And getting a right hand drive wiring harness. Getting the cross member will save a lot of work trying to get the steering rack in the correct position

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Pulling zepowermx6’s motor hopefully this weekend.... life continues as usual, trying to sell the last Honda I have and get rid of this shell. Patiently waiting for more parts from overseas...

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
Red car has a vacuum leak or bad egr/boost sensor.... slowly sorting it out.... thinking about putting the turbo system I have on it ha

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Got some more parts from overseas. Some are extras like the steering rack, figured it wouldn’t hurt to have a spare. Got a oem RHD wiring harness to from a 95 Mx6 which I believe is obd1. But was hoping for the rear motor subframe to show but unfortunately there was some confusion with that part between the guy I’m dealing with and me, so I’ll have to wait a few more weeks for that.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts