Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am thinking about buying these rims, what do you think for $650 shipped(on suspension selling thread)? Let me know what you guys think, remember, the paint will be black w/ darker green pearl. Thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
way too plain. personally i would say save up a little, and get some Volk GT-C's

but that's me and what I want... ;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
wow- I'm almost certain those are the same rims I have on my silver (I have 17's, those might be bigger?) 2nd gen

I paid no more than $500 for them new, I think it was just under $500
I like em =)

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
18s, 5 months old, tires 1 month old, price includes shipping. im gonna ask him what kind of tires today too. heres a quick phoshop to see what it will look like, except this car has no green pearl.

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
heres some green for ya, not really gonna be this green but you get a better idea, probably going to be a more yellowish green than what this looks like. by the way, they are adr gt's and the tire size is 225/40r18

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
photoshop these badboys on your ride
IMO, Volks are the best wheels eVar made...with Racing Hart and Panasports coming in a close second.:drinkup:

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
werd up...now don't those look better? ;) though..they'll cost ya 4x as much..hahah

btw...can you do rotate those for a side shot? that would be hot if you ps those to mine...btw...mine is on the left

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
in my opinion those wheels are alright, they are a little plain, GT's are pretty common, but 5-6-7 spokes are my favorite on sixes. Price is good and 18s are gonna set your kit off really nicely, but if you want something more original you might want to do some more searching, its all up to you, but these would look great.
...and i don't like those volks at all, no offense zach, in bigger size they might be a little more impressive. TSV Revos were always one of my favorites though, i think you should keep em.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
yeah...too bad after i took them off of my car they were stolen from the side of my house...hahaha

so i'm looking for some new wheels....i'm either going to be saving for a set of Volk's or Advan's. i know where i can get a decent price on both....albeit they will be used...but who cares is damage is minimal...heh

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
im gonna get em. I am thinkin about getting them chromed them or getting them black chromed or just paining them black. Any thoughts? Is there a place that will do that in WA even?

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well mabey not, just got word from him that two tires are good and two have like 75% left. Tires are expensive, not sure if im gettin myself into too much $$$ for used when i can get new for same or less $$. Hmmmmm...:help:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts