Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in buying rims for my Mazda mx6 mod 94 but the ones I like are 18x8 with an offset of 35. Do you think they can work for my car? I appreciate your advice. Sorry for my english

·
Super Moderator
2,132 Posts
I'm interested in buying rims for my Mazda mx6 mod 94 but the ones I like are 18x8 with an offset of 35. Do you think they can work for my car? I appreciate your advice. Sorry for my english
Check out willtheyfit.com

In the end I was unable to fit 245/50r18 on a rx8 18x8 with tokico blues. With coilovers I may have been able to but didnt at the time. Take your stock wheel specs and then input the desired specs and you should get a good guesstimate

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Depending on tire size, they may fit. Rx8 wheels will fit, but very tight, with 225s instead of 245s and their offset is 50 iirc. 35 should clear the strut, but may run into the fenders. I believe I ran 225/45 18 when I had the rx8 wheels on, but they were tight, with coils they would have fit just fine, except teins.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm running 18x8.5" +35mm offset on my 94 PGT.

I can't recall if I "had to" or not, but I know I rolled my fender lip and added a spacer (I think it was 5mm).

Greg94PGT

1 - 4 of 4 Posts