Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 19''x9.5 wheels what size tire will fit under her at factory ride hight? I have after market susp. so I can adjust up and down... First time I've put bigger wheels over 17'' on my car so just wondering

·
Registered
73 Posts
What's the offset of the wheels?

I would say if the offset is low enough you could probably squeeze a 245 in there since you have fender flares to push the wheels out into.
A 245 is going to be tight, you can always roll your fenders too for a bit of clearance, but stick to a 35 profile (Sidewall Height) or lower for sure.
For offset you should be looking for no more then I would say 10mill.

Reactions: artemis

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
sethbobbob- You linked these wheels in one of your previous posts.

eBay Motors: 19" MRR GT1 Black Staggered Wheels Rims 350Z G35 Coupe (item 300294892198 end time Mar-20-09 10:53:53 PDT)

Are these the ones you have now?

If they are the ones you have the 19.5 is only in the rear right? That might make tire fitment easier in the front if they are 8.5".

I also see that they have a 35 offset. Have you fitted them on the car yet? I would think you would need a lower offset than that to push the wheel out as far as your fender.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
these are the rims and if I need to I can add a billit alum. spacer but I havent put the tires on there yet.....just looking at tire sizes so I dont mess up and rub off my fender flares

1 - 7 of 7 Posts