Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm kinda new with all this mazda customizing crap because I'm just 16 and I've had my 6 for like 2 months, now first can anyone tell me what is the biggest rim size i can get for the 6 along with tires that will work wit dem... secondly, someone tell me if you have heard anything about the euro-tails for the 6 cause i have blackouts on the front and the back look stupid so i want euros or rear blackouts but i cant find either, can someone just gimme some info or some sites where i can get some of this custom crap... thanks

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
yo man from my understnading the largest rim/tire u can put on is 18" nething else would be pushing it
i suggest eneki rims cuz they look good with nito's im running 18" rp07's with nito 555's good combo if u ask me

apc says stores should start taking orders for euros for our car but they cant cuz they dont know how much it costs plus they said they would have them for almost every car by sept 2000 and still nothing, be patient cuz i have seen wut they look like in the apc dealer cataloug but u really dont wanna look like a civic or do u??? and forget the black outs man might i suggest a tail conversion such as toyota supra tails.

MAZDA KID

1 - 4 of 4 Posts