Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lady's and gent's... Via Facebook I was informed that we lost one of our own last night. anthrax1202

My prayers go out to his family, friends and his daughter. Im still in shock when I saw the news.

Ian was one funny mother fucker. We shared the same taste in music and making fun of dumb kids... lol. Im going to miss him around here.

·
Super Moderator
2,582 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,582 Posts

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Truly a sad story. In such a small community that we have here. it almost feels as if this happened in my backyard.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
omg this is so hard to believe... he was such an awesome guy. one of the first members that i met on here. he was there with any and all help in any problem i or any member had. amazing soul. rest in peace `=(

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
whoah... just whoah... I can only imagine what his family is going through right now. He was so into being a new dad, and my heart breaks for his little girl. :(

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
What a tragic and senseless way to go out of this world. :(

Ian has been a staple of this site for years. He touched the lives of many of us and will be sorely missed. My heartfelt condolences and prayers for strength and peace go out to his family and friends.

This is truly a sad day.

·
Registered
605 Posts
so it is true, Ian is the newish "daddy"... such a sad, sad situation, I cannot believe what his family must be going through.

I dont even really have the words for something like this... I truly hope he is finding peace in whatever he believed in.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
can someone who has his address PM it to me please? id like to send his family something. he was THE main designer of the decals me and jerl were making and id like to send them a few with his first design on it. it may sound corny but he fueled the decal making with crazy enthusiasm. thanks in advance...

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
wow thats terrible. sorry to hear that guys. My heart goes out to his family and friends.

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
Wow WTF man... this sucks :(

My heart goes out to his friends and family, RIP Ian.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Fucking shame is what this is. No baby should grow up without their father like this :(

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ill be more then happy to donate. I am still banged up about this.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
chris. i got an address from my paypal from late last yr.. ill PM it to you.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts