61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
I dont think its been decided yet.

·
Super Moderator
2,131 Posts
Our judicial system sucks here. If it a jury trial they can be held up by one idiot who just wants to stay in the hotel longer and get a couple extra days off work paid for...

Having been both a witness and a defendant they can take forever to be ironed out. That being said certain trials can take a few hours and other like celebrity trial (oj simpson and Michael Jackson for instance ) were "clear cut" and took forever for the "truth as twelve honest people see it" to come out....

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Thanks for that link. I'd much rather still have my friend Ian to chat with about the things we love but at least the person responsible will see punishment for his actions. As always, my condolences to his family and friends and may he rest in peace. I still tear up when I think about this.

Vicky do you have any pictures of Cecilia for us to see?

·
Registered
114 Posts
What a sad course of events.
My deepest sympathies to his friends & family here, as well as offline. Such a tragic loss.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Ahhhh justice.....

The other day I was going through my old phone. Ian sent me this techno viking traffic cone pic. I lost it laughing and really wonderd what happened to the killer?

I'm glad this all worked out.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
No doubt about it. Best wishes to Ian's family

·
Registered
92 Posts
Great to hear. If I go to Hell (if there is one) then I hope to see him there.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Farnsworth found guilty of second-degree murder

UPDATE: Victim's parents lash out at Farnsworth at sentencing

Commentators seem to think Farsworth was given the shaft for the 50 year sentence. People are morons. He killed a guy for a punch in the nose. Guy punches you in the nose - you punch him back - you don't fucking stab the guy. Worst case - if you think you're going to get your ass kicked - you pull the knife and threaten to use it. Apparently Farsworth was dating Ians ex (mother of his daughter).

What a tragedy.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Glad this has been settled. Although I'd be much happier having Ian back. It sucks loosing a friend like this. I still get choked up every time I read or think about it.

From what I've read though, I think Farsworth was the ex boyfriend and they happen to cross each other in the street, where he called Vicky a bitch at which point Ian defended her by punching him in the face after the argument started. I'm not sure as I wasn't there, but that's what I've gathered from reading various sources and reports.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Farnsworth found guilty of second-degree murder

UPDATE: Victim's parents lash out at Farnsworth at sentencing

Commentators seem to think Farsworth was given the shaft for the 50 year sentence. People are morons. He killed a guy for a punch in the nose. Guy punches you in the nose - you punch him back - you don't fucking stab the guy. Worst case - if you think you're going to get your ass kicked - you pull the knife and threaten to use it. Apparently Farsworth was dating Ians ex (mother of his daughter).

What a tragedy.
Thanks for the links, I don't frequent here much. He had a very sickening support group made up of his delusional friends and family. Think he did nothing wrong. As for whom was dating whom. I had been with that douche, we had broken up that night actually, after he had slapped the shit out of me for a text Ian had sent me (literally this ":p"). Had went back to my friends house, where they had invited Ian over because someone had told him what happened and he was concerned. James had "left" when we all invited Ian over (turns out he was creeping in his car around the building) and came walking up to us about 5-10min after Ian arrived. I immediately thought "oh fuck they're gonna fight" but Ian kept his cool only saying "you heard her, she doesn't wanna talk to you so just leave." James leaves for 10-20min maybe, comes back and that's when Ian got pissed. Honestly happened so quick nobody had time to react. I ran to the street yelling at James to leave, along with my friends bf, when he said to me "if Ian tries anything I'm gonna fucking stab him". At that instant Ian came up behind me and clocks James in the face and they scuffled for ~30 seconds and that's when it happened. 3 wounds, 2 of them defensive. I hope that piece of shit is getting ass pounded daily.

As for pics of C, I can't quite figure out this new autoguide app. Can someone walk me through pic uploads? I usually use tapatalk.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

61 - 80 of 80 Posts