Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one know will 86-88 rx7 seats fit in an mx6 or if the 6 seats will fit in the 7? and what about the steering wheel?

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
the 86-88 seats arent that comfy anyway... thats why i took them out of mt 87 rx7.. heh

·
Registered
589 Posts
monoxidechild said:
i have a 91 rx7 wheel installed. only issue is my blinker dont shut off when i turn, i need to do it myself.
When you take of the steering wheel there should be a little white plastic ring with some little pins on it. On yours those pins problably broke off, that's why it doesn't shut off anymore. Just replace the ring (with one from an mx6 or an rx7 - I'm guessing those are the same) and it should work fine.

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Radinov said:
When you take of the steering wheel there should be a little white plastic ring with some little pins on it. On yours those pins problably broke off.
not the issue, ive re-installed the stock one, and they work fine, its definitly an issue with the RX7 wheel itself. but ive gotten used to it, i dont even think about it anymore

·
Registered
589 Posts
monoxidechild said:
not the issue, ive re-installed the stock one, and they work fine, its definitly an issue with the RX7 wheel itself. but ive gotten used to it, i dont even think about it anymore
Maybe the rx7 steering wheel has a bigger offset so the pins wont hook into the wheel or something like that...
I had the problem with the pins that broke off a little while ago, and it annoyed the hell out of me I can tell you, but if you're fine with it that's cool

1 - 7 of 7 Posts