Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if one of these will fit on an Mx6 with or without any modifications ??

·
Registered
304 Posts
You can fit anything in your car with modifications, but I dont know if it will fit without modifications.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
My experience has been that every mazda steering wheel is compatable. the problem you may run into is the airbags
although momo lists different part numbers...uggh
I had an rx7 steering wheel in my b2200, and the b2200 steering wheel fits the 1gen mazda, and the 2gen fits in the 1gen.

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
so what inlogauage is saying is if a=rx7, b=b2200, c=1stGen, d=2ndGen

the if a=b and b=c and c=d, then a=d! wow algebar totally payed off!

·
Registered
965 Posts
So say I could care less about the airbag, I could put an FD rx7 efini steering wheel?

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
well based on my calculations listed in post #5 yes, but the question was never 100% clearly answered, if you can do it, and post pics!

·
Registered
965 Posts
KansasMX6 said:
well based on my calculations listed in post #5 yes, but the question was never 100% clearly answered, if you can do it, and post pics!
Yes, I seen that post but I like direct answers. Like, "Yes, you can do that." :p

I'm thinking about it. Not sure yet. Don't see why not.

·
Banned
2,154 Posts
I'm wanting to buy an efini steering wheel and try to fit it on mine and if I do, I will let you guys know how it goes.

Heather

·
Registered
965 Posts
It's $150 shipped from ebay ;)

Oh, that's just one of them btw. They had a cheaper one, but it didn't have a buy it now price.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Zapata2119 said:
seriously?? wow i remember one on ebay going for $1500 but it was also the efini one but still only $150 well good luck with it
The 'Efini' one's usually go for around 150-200 in mint shape. The rare MOMO '96+ JDM ones go for around $1000, but they're rarely on there ...because they're so rare!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts