Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone who has the S13 proejctor conversion. Since my deal with another member fell through, I'm going to be offering to someone else who might need these. These are stritcly parts. The low and high beam projectors are in PERFECT condition. The glass is in PERFECT condition. the one problem....the driver's side foglight capsule broke at the base and it was rolling around on the inside of the case before i took them back out.

check it out to see what they looked like on my car, scroll halfway down. i may or may not dissasemble the light housing and just seperate everything.

If you want the entire headlight and want the foglight capsule cemented back into place, i'll do that, price is $125 +shipping as is or fixed.

If no interest, they'll be going to ebay parted out where perfect glass can go upwards of $150.

the projectors have been wired to use H3 bulbs. PM me or light this thread up and let me know.

btw, it's being shipped from 98409 and the shipping weight is 20lbs. I use USPS Priority because i send you a tracking number, and i used to work at UPS and I know how they handle packages..lol

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the "correct" lightbulbs to put in are the H3C bulbs....Raybrig makes them, and you can get them on eBay...for 60 a pair, no including shipping. or you can get yourself a set of six silverstar H3 bulbs :tup: I used a pair of yellow ion bulbs, with a set of Luks 150w for the highs and a set of Nokya Artic White Stage III H3's for the lows.

so to answer your question...yes....regular H3 bulbs work :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts