Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

201 - 220 of 1336 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
Umm lol hmmmmmm, maybe I wont say what i was thinking but......
That is an oil cooler, the F2T uses it too.

·
Registered
313 Posts
ok yeah i kinda figured it was... so what were gonna say? plz tell me, i wanna know! but only coz ya wont...

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #205
Hey everyone! im so happy the festive season has past at last:)
No more relly bashes for a while! :V

Hows the 6 now Dion? all good i hope........ so not long till your cruise then lol

·
Registered
313 Posts
yay the festive season has passed aye psi?

oh, i decided that it was my turn to give my car a hard time (I found out that both my dad AND my sister have given it a test), so i did, now that it's not pinging! so well, i got these rough figures and i think they are quite impressive for what the car is:
IHI VF11 Upgraded Turbo @ 8psi
1st got 75 - 80 kph, and in HOLY SHYTE!
2nd got about 115 kph, not too bad...
3rd gets me around 140 - 150 kph
and i stop there as my suspension isn't all that fantastic as those that went on the cruise would know... hmmmmm body roll much even?

i know this thing goes off the clock and keeps going, but it's a tad light... yeah...

oh and some guy in a commonwhore decided he thought that his 19's mad his car go sssooo much faster then stock... hehehe

please no-one else do this, I shouldn't have and I know it is EXTREEMLY STUPID! also MX6.com does NOT condone these activities and my actions and stupidity had nothing to do with the club and it's members.

Peace Out...
Selva.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
Yeah i remember my AR tx5 used to do high kms in each gear, my gd defentley does lower ks in each gear but gets through them quicker and quicker over-all speed.

Im sick of hiting boost cut in 4th gear so im LOOKING at an E Boost controller, i could of got a new condition one (turbosmart eboost2) through my work for $400 but my manager with an Evo 5 got his hands on it first:mad:

I think someone has had a go at getting my mags as the other day a nut was missing and others were loose, the lock nut saved it as that was still tight as:p

·
Registered
313 Posts
that's gay, but at least you didn't lose em! shame you didn't get the controller though.... so i been told along the wire that the AS Turbo shutdown @ 10.5psi, that so? and how can i stop it?

·
Registered
99 Posts
hey everyone ive got 2 problems with my car...everytime i go to do a turn on low speed my steering clicks even if its left or right....and my gear box: when its in gear you can move it like its in neutral....whats the deal with that if anyone knows what is it and how much is it to get fixed!!!! cheers

·
Registered
313 Posts
hey everyone ive got 2 problems with my car...everytime i go to do a turn on low speed my steering clicks even if its left or right....and my gear box: when its in gear you can move it like its in neutral....whats the deal with that if anyone knows what is it and how much is it to get fixed!!!! cheers
first problem is you CV joints have the same problem as mine, they are f*cked and need to be replaced, i dont see that being too much more then a couple hundered.... and the second problem, well, ummm, can you still drive your car normally? coz to me your clutch has disintagrated(?)... either that or your diff has got a big problem with being buggered... but if ya can still drive, i dont know... also, havn't seen ya round much, on the street or on the forums, what's going on? ya sick of us alredy lol :p

·
Registered
99 Posts
nah shes just not registered seeing that im gonna sell it pretty soon.....i dont recon its my cv joints cos they have been replaced not long ago....could be my bushes....

·
Registered
652 Posts
and my gear box: when its in gear you can move it like its in neutral....whats the deal with that if anyone knows what is it and how much is it to get fixed!!!! cheers
As in when it's in gear you can move the shifter side-to-side? Could just be worn bushings. Jasonius did a nice write up on replacing those in the 2G gearbox - there's probably something similar for the 1G.

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
Hey everyone! im so happy the festive season has past at last:)
No more relly bashes for a while! :V

Hows the 6 now Dion? all good i hope........ so not long till your cruise then lol
well its had a little bingle, but it goes if you jump start it lol

·
Registered
313 Posts
nah christian, if it clicks when turning it's ya CV's, they dont take long at all to brake, especially on a turbo car... also, theye wair out quicker if you have a cracked boot, so if ya have they get dirt in them and brake... the joys of owning a fwd turbo... lol... joys :(

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
ok well i was hoping for you to reply Mark, but the bingle is the dog YOU hit with my car :D:D :p, and it needs to be jumpstarted because my $140 Exide Evolution Battery died when it was under 18months old!

·
Registered
313 Posts
any1 got an in-cab boost controller they dont want/have for sale?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #218
Lol i was going more down the lines of a smart reply about Lara Bingle over your car, but just could'nt get the wording right lol.

Gezz it was a big dog i cant belive i didnt kill it, as the owner was in the wrong i stopped and made sure he paid up for the damage. 24 hours later he handed over about $1200, and Selva the next day i went and bought my Turbo Smart In-cabin Controller :)

I still want a Electronic controller, if i got one mine would then be for sale. i paid about $220 for it.

If you ever hit a dog make sure its a rich guys dog:p

·
Registered
313 Posts
hat happened to your old in-cab controller? the one you had on the cruise?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #220
im still using it?

201 - 220 of 1336 Posts