Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1001 - 1020 of 1336 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Above ^

YES I GOT 1000th POST YES!! now, whats my prize! WOOO!

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
im gonna have to issue you an infraction for post whoring.

LOLZ

Im picking up my R32 GTS-T on monday :D:D:D

·
Registered
545 Posts
No 1000th post in this tread?

i hope you are joking :p

YAYYAYAYAY for R32 GTS-T :D what colour? anything done to it? photosss?

·
Registered
28 Posts
how much are you getting it for?

i was thinking about letting my r33 go for 15k! just needs the suspension upgraded and you'll be laughing!

otherwise i'm thinking about getting another 1st gen

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
Picked it up tonight!

will get pics up sometime.

:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
Did anybody go to the cruise?

I didnt, but I did go to windy-point lookout last night in my new toy. Then we drove through the city (well not like hindley but yeah). I was thinking of buying some meguiars tech wax today. I have the NXT generation wash but I havent used it yet :D.

EDIT: Poor Selva, hes going to come back and everyone would have left:

tx5turbo = R32 GTS-T
Redmx_tx5 = S13 180SX
PSI626 = BA XR6T

lol thats if red and psi do buy them, ive already got mine haha!

·
Registered
545 Posts
har Har prick!

We'll see when he gets back but i got my eyes on a S14 At the moment, damaged but its cheap.. and it comes with all parts to fix it! so yupyup.

.. .. :O XR6T *Drooools* Those things go!

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
WTF was that for lol.....

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
no i meant if they are the cars you end up buying, im saying mine is the only definate one because I have it. ie you could buy a S13 or an S14 etc.

·
Registered
545 Posts
owh, well i was messing around anyways.

So, Did you end up selling your Tx5?

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
nah its still here, along with my 626.

I have a head for it which has had machined valves, re-faced, valve stem seals, cam balanced etc for it. It wont cost me too much *touchwood* to finish it up then I will sell it for more as a registered running car....LOL if it happens.

As for 626T, I want to re-rego that as my daily driver (well, you know) - Where i study is kinda right near a skate park :/ and one of my classes is at night.....

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,015
everything is happening at once for me, one day im test driving a XR6T and the next day im looking at buying a 1100 square meter block in reynella east and building 3 homes on it! The large block is two houses down from mine and i could make $170000 profit! i have the finance broker coming around tomorrow night so we will see what he says.

I would love a new car but if i build wealth it could set me up for life.

·
Registered
36 Posts
G'Day my Fellow South Australians.

How are you all?

Well I'm Brad, a new South Oz Member here.

Black 1994 Ford TX5.

Tomorrow (Saturday 26th April) she'll be off the road for awhile, KLZE conversion.

Just popping in and Saying Hello. Hello. lol

Maybe See you's around.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Hey Brad :D

Hows the Ze comming along?

Btw: Im not getting a 180 untill the end of the year now or start of next year. Perents want me to stay focus on school.

Fair enought. So now i dont know if there is a point.

·
Registered
36 Posts
We got her in on Saturday.

But hit a Dellema. hahaha, Quite an Annoying one.
The Drivers side, Drive Shaft, where it mounts to the engine block. Well the Ford TX5 one, the mounting bracket doesn't like up with any holes on the KLZE. :(

So were tracking down one that will from Adelaide Jap.

So sunday, Moved the Cruise Control, and Made custom Brackets for it and my Cold air intake.

Once we get the wheels on, Put the Coolant in, Oil in, Gear Box Fluid in, powersteering fluid in. HOPEFULLY she will just roll over. hahahaha

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
Hopefully you will get it all up and running with minimal fuss!

Good luck!

On another note my 89 TX5 TURBO lives again, just needs a bit of a spruce up, some SA plates and she will be up for sale! (unless a certain bug bites and I keep it haha) - However I dont know if I need 3 cars. The idea was the R32 is my weekender (so-to speak) and the 89 626T the daily, but not sure yet.

redmx, thats bad luck, I noticed you were looking for headers for the TX, good to see your still enthused!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Yeah, I love the TX5. I think i might keep it as a DD? =]
or it will end up going to my mother, but she is too good to get rid of.
I tried pulling some codes, I got 16 or 17? but it was the EGR code. No biggie, It dosnt lower performance!

Goood to hear about the TX5-T! I wounder how much you'll get for it?

Aussie, I hope it rolls over first go! that would be heaps good! I would of loved to been around for the drop in!

1001 - 1020 of 1336 Posts