Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1081 - 1100 of 1336 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
no it's not turbo and we are fixing it up to get back through regency as the one we were looking at was shit! but anyway on a worse not... i have blown the head gasket on my laser now FOR FUCK SAKE!!!! oh well whit happens... more so to me then anyone else!

·
Registered
545 Posts
imo, we need to buy you a bike, you'll have less problems. (we hope :p )

·
Registered
313 Posts
knowing my luck the pedals would snap off... and it'll be a rare bike and they'll have to be ordered in roflol... WHY ME???? nah i think i'll keep her... i think a nice 160kw'[email protected] would be nice :D and remarkably easy in these things... but then again... a set of rally cams, aftermarket ecu, forgies and 25psi will get the thing close to 300kw's :p shame the rally cams are $2000 EACH, then the valve bucket mods, and head grinding... hmmm still be worth it imo... :p

·
Registered
545 Posts
yours is fwd right? not the crappy 4WD (Gearboxes are shiet?)

·
Registered
313 Posts
FWD indeed, and the awd boxes are fine... j=you just gotta know how to drive them, everyone on Fordlaser.com :: Index - Fordlaser.com whinges and bitches about them saying they keep breaking on their stock awds, but that's because they drive them like they drive a bush basher... there is a guy who races his KE awd in improved production has had the same box for 5 years and not a problem with it...

·
Registered
545 Posts
Lol, Ford laser just happends to be here i read most about lasers :) very good place alot of friendly people!

yeah they all seeeem to hate 4wd boxes.

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
So is anyone interested for Saturday night?

Let me know so I can figure something out.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,088
I'm not, every second sunday (during the day) is great for me.
This sunday i cant but the next i can etc
But i dont need to be there so go for it :angel:

·
Registered
545 Posts
Car wont be running for a while I guess, Sorry

*good job are trying to get something togeather*

once my car is back on the road ill be up for what ever :D

·
Registered
313 Posts
if i get posted back to adelaide (everyone cross there fingers, toes and testicles for me)... i will be up for cruises whenever possible, i mean hell i'll have a fat $50'000 salary, oh and that doesn't include the benefits ;)

WOOT free medical for the rest of my life!!!!!!!!!!!! and then there is the tax free pay + $5000 EXTRA per month when i get deployed over sees.... hehehe....

·
Registered
313 Posts
and the life of me just got FUCKED AGAIN!!!! goddamn it... i just got a court summons for apparently driving an unregistered car in september... funny thing is, i'm not stupid enough to drive an unregistered car... the only thing i can think off is the red falcon i had parked outside of my munno house that a cop talked to me about... FFS why does everything happen to me, and why is it happening now??? someone please kill me...

·
Registered
545 Posts
hey,
anyone wouldnt know a place where you can get custom belts made up for cars?
Im looking for a 5PK1600 for the SC but no store stocks anything close (i think autobarn can get 1615... (They think they can they have to ring around)

but is there anyplace you can get one made up?

·
Registered
313 Posts
i think you should just go turbo ;) much better idea... plus SC's are boring, there is no massive power curve and it's all from wo to go... turbo much better for feel and fuel economy as you can drive off boost where as a SC you cant... unless you get one with a clutch, but that plays havoc with tuning the car....

·
Registered
545 Posts
Yeah, clutch.
I couldn't go turbo because of the ATX. (yeah should go mtx) but eh mess around project atm. :D

but i really need a damn belt, they was meant to ring me back today (CBC) but haven't!

Also, was there a 'how to thread' on FL.com to reskin the door skins? on the KC/KE tx3?
girlfriend wanted to know lol.

·
Registered
313 Posts
why reskin??? i have 2 perfectly good doors, mrs just purchased a 323 turbo so soon her car is getting stripped... i got dibs on what i need before anyone gets anything though... and that includes the tinted windows... sorry :p near new 2.25" exhaust that may go up for sale, with extractors of course... hint hint... also the lasermods front bar and quad headlight setup is going up for sale too... but i call dibs on the 100w's and my stocko's are going wif :p hehehehe...

·
Registered
545 Posts
yeah my gfs cars got extractors, ill make sure she starts saving. ( she wasnt the quadheadlights ;D
yeah her door skins are rooted! so is her carpets! overall, 500 bucks for a rebuilt motor and trans about a year ago! thats damn good value! atm we are paniting it XR6 Blue Print *Dark* :D
oh she also needs the stone guard under the front bumper. (that thing that goes udner the bumper its like a add on thing =/)

does your Ms have a problem with cars as much as you? :D haha
Im so jealous! I Love Tx3s!

·
Registered
313 Posts
lol no she doesn't... i got hers defected :( dont have the lower apron, she has a bodykit, and mine isn't gonna be sold just yet... have carpets, seats, doors, also have 1.8L DOHC motor for sale too, non turbo though, with near new box and extractors to suit! hell, the motor has only done like 48'000kms... i'm selling the motor and box for $750, but i'll sell it to ya for $600 ;) just needs an ecu and throttle body! i reckon that'll go nicely in her TX3 aswell :p

·
Registered
545 Posts
Tonight is my year12 formal.
Going to be pretty good. Trying to decide to drink? or if i should sneak in a flask. Lol. Hidden pockets in my jacket ftw!

Then I'm going up to Mildura for a Holiday! wont be back untill next thursday

what condition is the carpet in? Lol.

gfs got paint split all over hers =/

·
Registered
545 Posts
yo gusy
formal was asome!!!!!11! bst fucking meal eve!
afterprt was good till th pigs shod us!
we made two taxi bussess drag lol.
ugmh, girl sucks sotime
i want mycarto be finnished,
going away at 5am.

·
Registered
313 Posts
ok i think you should re-type that when you're sober :p i fixed the head gasket on the laser, but that wasn't the problem, wasted $400 on it too :( oh well... fkn cars...

1081 - 1100 of 1336 Posts