Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

101 - 120 of 1336 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
hey selva my mx6 is for sale....ill sell to you for six g's if u like....its in pretty good nick as you seen! it would obviously hurts to sell but i would much prefer someone with the passion to have it....

·
Registered
313 Posts
nah mate it's all good... future plans, that and i need a job first :( anyone know of a place that's looking for workers? I'm not sure if I'm gonna upgrade or not yet, it's nice to have a rare car, there's not too many AR/S Telstars that dont have rust on em, and it's even rarer to have a turbo, So i might just do mine up and then sell it... Thans for he offer though, i would buy it if i had the money... just aslong as you get another MX gen 1... it's nice to see em round once in a while... :p

·
Registered
99 Posts
yeh they are the white wheels....i got them when i got defected for the 18s so the tyres were on the road for like 1 day....if u want them make a decent offer and they are all yours!!!!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
I wrecked a MX6 about 6months ago, ive sold heaps of parts now but i might have something, what do you want?

Also wobbly just come in to my store and ask for Mark i work all friday.

·
Registered
313 Posts
yeah i would and i have been 000mx6, but i cant stand my sister who also works there... and we pretty much only have parts for Telstars as it's mostly a ford wrecking yard... sorry... although if anyone wants a good F2 motor we got heaps of N/A that just dont seem to break!

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey all

Im new to the scene and I drive a red 1st gen

It looks like i missed out on the SA cruise but ill keep an eye out for the next one

Cheers

·
Registered
39 Posts
does that mean you would have the turbo for the mx6 at your wrecking yard selva?

PSI626 are you working thurs morning at all? im unable to come through on friday anymore

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
Im home sick today (Really not one of them fakies) got tomorrow off, start at 11am Thursday.

Ive still got the turbo for the mx6, in two minds to sell it or not....... what to do....????

·
Registered
39 Posts
what condition is the turbo in? im prob gonna be needing another one soon

ill be coming through about 11:30 or so so that should be fine if you start at 11

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
Yeah ill be there,
The turbo is in sweet cond. all the fins are perfect (both sides), no shaft play. there was no oil trapped inside it when i took it out of the wreck.
The MX6 this was out of had only done 45,000ks and had not seen the road for just over ten years (long story!)
just the age of (more the fact it has not been driven all the time) it might mean the seals need replacing, but im not sure because there was no oil leaks and everything looks good.

101 - 120 of 1336 Posts