Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1301 - 1320 of 1336 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
serial killer central - thats right.
kinda sad isnt it?
just to make you easy easy, about amonth ago a grandma was found in many garbage bags in a small river. - 5min drive from my house!

anyways, where abouts are you staying?

hmm i added to much coffee, to this cofffeee - i need to wake up.

·
Registered
619 Posts
staying with some friends, not quite sure what suburb though.

coffee is good....

·
Registered
619 Posts
so im here, and im bored. Spent all day sitting on m frinds couch watching tv cause apparantly there is nothing to do here. sigh. any ideas guys?

·
Registered
619 Posts
am staying in salisbury, and going to hq tonite to drink.

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Sky80 Brandon!!!

Mark if you ever come in here pretty sure I saw your MPS parked out the front of cashies this Saturday just gone...

Hi to any other new SA guys :jump:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hey guys im new to this site and im from SA too!
At the moment my ride is a beaten up 90 model wagon,
so far i bought it with a really sick f2 and 5 spd, then bought an 85 626 with an fe3 and ems that i have swapped into the wagon

In the future im hoping to give it a little rebuild and add some boost!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,310
Well I do come on here every 6 months or so lol!

You might not see the MPS there for much longer..... :)

I have an interview with Autobarn tomorrow as they are looking for a Store Manager.

I will let people know how it goes!

Great to hear VEJ251 you have done an FE3 conversion, I wish I had kept my 626T as a money pit toy car and had boosted an FE3 in it :)

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
Hey guys im new to this site and im from SA too!
At the moment my ride is a beaten up 90 model wagon,
so far i bought it with a really sick f2 and 5 spd, then bought an 85 626 with an fe3 and ems that i have swapped into the wagon

In the future im hoping to give it a little rebuild and add some boost!
Welcome! your car sounds good, I love a little sleeper :jump:

PSI626 said:
Well I do come on here every 6 months or so lol!

You might not see the MPS there for much longer.....

I have an interview with Autobarn tomorrow as they are looking for a Store Manager.

I will let people know how it goes!

Great to hear VEJ251 you have done an FE3 conversion, I wish I had kept my 626T as a money pit toy car and had boosted an FE3 in it
Congrats on getting it Mark!!!

If I was going to build up an FE3 based GD, ideally it would be: A GD 626 4WS Shell, converted back to 2WS (4WS shell has more welds on it etc), FE3 block and head, forged pistons, F2 crank, and a turbo to suit. Im much like PSI626, I have had 4 GD's and should have kept my 626T in particular. Unfortunately Im not likely to ever revisit them.

The next car I want to build is a R32 or R33 GTS4 2 Door with a RB25DET under the hood, no bodykit. Ive got my taste for JDM Nissan goodness, I aint going anywhere for a while lol

-Dion

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
Has anyone heard from CardinalBiggles (AnnMarie) lately? I would really like to have a chat with her and catch up, its been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long!

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
Hi, long time watcher newb poster. Any of you SA guys in the market for a 1992 MX6 MazdaSpeed spoiler?
Hi Andrew!

dark.sky from SAU here, and Redmx_tx5 is AXTX from SAU Hahaaha

So you used to have a 2nd gen MX6 then?

·
Registered
6 Posts
haha, hi Dion! Forum lurkers everywhere.

Yeah mate, had a navy blue 2nd Gen that I bought back from Darwin in 2000 and sold in about 2002 when I bought my S15 brand new.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Has anyone heard from CardinalBiggles (AnnMarie) lately? I would really like to have a chat with her and catch up, its been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long!
I sneak by from time to time :) Living in the Barossa now, Mixy's retired to the garage as a strictly weekender now that I've given Trixy to my brother and bought "Satan" the Commodore as a work junk-holder-and-transporter.

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
I sneak by from time to time :) Living in the Barossa now, Mixy's retired to the garage as a strictly weekender now that I've given Trixy to my brother and bought "Satan" the Commodore as a work junk-holder-and-transporter.
Good to hear you still have the 6! :tup:

I kinda, umm, ditched mine for a R32 Skyline :cool:

We so need to have a mx6.com reunion cruise!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,319
MY HANDS ARE BOTH UP FOR A CRUISE!!!!

Would be good to catch up even if its just 4 or 5 of us :)

Dion you still have not seen my MPS and Ive had it almost a year!

Like the new stripes?

Got a service next Wednesday and they are filling the gearbox with Redline MT-90, Ive heard really good things about this oil :)

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
I saw it parked at Cashies once lol

Looking good!

Yep definately need a cruise! My R32 is off the road for a short while though, Its getting a HKS 2530 turbo, bigger injectors, bigger fuel pump, bigger intercooler, then a Nistune board and a full remap. Expecting 220-240RWKW with response. :cool:

I could get more power with say a Garret GT3071R but the higher peak power, unfortunately the less response you get. I want this car to be street drivable, not a dyno queen.

1301 - 1320 of 1336 Posts