Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

121 - 140 of 1336 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
the only turbo we have at the wrkshp is my old one... if you cant get a hold of, or if psi doesn't wanna sell his, Athol Park Ford wreckers has a few of them in exelent condition, that's where i got mine from...

Also, for those who are interested in giving their car a facelift or glass fibre surgery:

I went around to see my good mate at Advanced Bodykits and had a chat with him, i looked through some of his stuff and he gave me some very good idea's yadda yadda yadda... He only has 1 kit made specifically for GD 626/Telstar/MX6 but he also modifies anything to fit them (same with the GC), for anyone with a later model, sorry, i didn't get around to going through that as he is fairly busy today, the kit he has for the GC looks good, but i've decided what im getting and it aint that kit, Im getting a Evo 2/3(?) style front bar custom made to fit my car, some nice sideskirts that match the kit and body of the car and havn't decided on the rear bar yet... I really Suggest anyone who wants to make their car even more unique go and see him or ring him... even those in the southern area it would be a good trip to go and see him about kits, as he is so the only place i know that makes kits for our cars... so Call or fax Martin on (08) 8258 4049 i will also eventually post this in the F/S section or something... his webpage is www.advancedbodykits.com however it is a few years out of date and he has ALOT more products available then shown... so yeah, give him a ring n see what he can do for you...
Peace Out...
Selva.

·
Registered
99 Posts
hey everyone i pretty desperate to sell my car because i want to go on a holiday....how much do use recon i would get at a car yard....if use know let me know....if its worth it ill ask and sell it!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
I know Jiffy looked at selling his car to a car yard and they quoted him around $2000, he didnt do it nor should you.
I honestly cant see why you couldnt get $5000 for a quick sale,
I say put it on www.carsales.com.au and put it in the Trader in the sports car section and add a photo to it, that car will be eye candy for a few readers im sure!!!

1st or 2nd week of January would time it well for people out spending money after xmas.

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
yeah right mark, noones got money until atleast March after XMAS :p

Got my injectors back today from being cleaned, replace filters and flow tested.

Got 3 more gaskets and hose from Mazda today

going back to the dealership tommorow to pick up another. I had to wait a few weeks for one because it had to come from japan.

well it turned out to be a month long project, but the amount of refurbishing we have done I expect it to have some of its Zoom Zoom OOMMMPH! Back :)

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
I mean wait till start of January because people are busy buying gifts and partying ect ATM......

How i see it is if you dont have 5 grand in January your hardly going to have it in March.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
So what everyones plans for New Years???

I have to work new years eve till 4pm (not too bad) then my partner and 3 other friends are going up to Lake Bonnie @ Barmera for the count down with other friends who will already be up there, staying @ the Caravan Park for just the night but cant see myself sleeping too much.

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
Im lucky I dont need to go anywhere because the party is @ my house not my friends though.

But if my 626 is going (its almost done :D) I guess we could give it a flogging 'round town :p

·
Registered
14 Posts
wow new years eve knew I was forgetting something lol, got too hooked up with christmas then party on boxing day and my birthday having a spa party on the 27th most likely will be sleeping for new years lol

http://banditos-zone.spaces.live.com/?lc=3081

·
Registered
313 Posts
well im heading to the toe of the yorke penninsula on friday and staying at a camp/caravan place (butlers Beach) untill Christmas morning when i leave to go see Tamara... she cant come cos her work is fucking her around... but oh well... and for new years... i dunno, im thinking about getting absolutely shit faced....

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
130 Posts 1000 Views in 3 weeks! SA Going strong!:tup: , we should of had this thread years ago:)

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
That would be right just before xmas :(

Worse than a bill was in my letter box tonight:( .

Caught slowly speeding as i like to call it, 61kph in a 50 zone:mad:

I was caught on Old South Rd, Old Reynella (its a wide main road) i never knew it was a 50 zone there:confused: , my fault i should of know but geeez!

Well my woo chip is now $179 futher away from getting installed so then i can go faster, ironic really:p !

Oh well it makes up for other the times i .... might of.... been driving well over the limit, if i ever have.....:shrug: lol

Cheers for coming in today Wobbly hope your happy with your amp see you on a cruise soon, right Dion? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
545 Posts
Hey PSI sorry i havnt been on, i might have to do it after Xmas, i had to buy more clear and thinner for my car and im now short of the money i was going to use.

Then abouts did you get that fine? coz i saw a nice as 626 at old reynella when i was driving.

Do many of you guys live down in the south? Just a question :)

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
I live at Reynella East, i dont see many nice 626 around here if ever lol
When did you see it?

I got the fine on the down hill part near the Edge church, the sun was right in my eyes that late afternoon and didnt see the camera till it was too late.

(im one of them drivers that slow right down as i pass them:p :p :p )

·
Registered
39 Posts
yeh its all getting installed tmrw but all should be good gotta get my alarm looked at tmrw by jb hifi, keeps going off for some reason and now my dash doesnt work lol

·
Registered
545 Posts
Man! i like just in woodcroft and attend the reynella east high school. ah! so close?

Umm it was around last week some time. and yeah it was near the good old reynella shopping center? .. abouts?

Going to keep a look out now =D *Mwuahah* ah!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
Kool i walk my dogs on the resever along the creek at the back of your school all the time, my car has red number plates you cant miss me if you can read the plate.

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
Yep PSI626 im working on the cruise lol

I cant have a cruise until I know my car is faster than yours, not that we would race of course.............

121 - 140 of 1336 Posts