Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

141 - 160 of 1336 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Hopfully a cruise soon i hear? Man. I have to come this time.

PSI, its a good resever, if you miss kids with their Dirty Bikes. ah!!

Just to brag. or what i think is good. on my L's i have almost finnished halft my *to do crap* i donno what you would call it, so its going good =]

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
Good to hear Red, make it a goal to get your P's by the next cruise!

Looks like you will have a long time to get them if dions waiting till hes faster than me lol. Jk

·
Registered
545 Posts
Ahaha plenty of time eh?

If you still got that amp? i might be able to get it off of you after Xmas hofully I'll get abit more money by then!

3 more days till chrissy?

People doing much?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
Just see me when your ready as ive got heaps coming and going all the time :)

im working from now till xmas, big family day planned both xmas day and boxing day but best of all ive got wednesday off and im seeing my 4 year old son who i havent seen in ages!

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
You have a son?

Anyway the 626 lives again, just got to fix some loose clamps on the oil lines for the turbo and it will be sweet.

Now I saw the Perthites doing this and I think its a good idea. Could people who are interested in going on cruises please PM me thier email addresses just incase they dont come on the site too often. I will then forward the list to the cruise organiser - which next time is apparantly me.

On the same note, does anyone have any ideas for the next cruise? I went on a cruise that was late afternoon and night which either Jasonious or AM planned (sorry cant remember :() But it was alot of fun, and I know its cheating but I wouldnt mind doing the same one again, I suppose we could revise it or something. Lets hear ideas people!

My first instinct would be to go up north and possibly even the yorke peninsula, like ardrossan or something. Except I wouldnt be at the meet point for that one cause I live up north near two wells. :D **CHEATER**

·
Registered
545 Posts
Today i was thinking of some good places for a cruise.

I came up with the following:

Galwer. - It's nice there, and there are plently of places you can just 'chill'.

Victor Harbour. or McLaran Vale they are such nice places.

I will think of more as i go along.

Also Kingston Beach Looks nice at night.

I use to camp with a mate on the beach. there is a good look out point.. photos will be good get the sea in the back ground =]

Be good to meet in the middle.. and go some place west or east.

So people can come if your south or north =]

That seems like a good plan I think.

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
I did also think the Barossa Valley, There are some great scenic landcape's there which would look the goods as a backround on single car photos.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Brossa has a few good places.

I'm at the stage of polishing my car ( Just got a paint job but i had to leave it for a while coz of Work and Dad helping has been busy )

Its pretty good i think. ill show some photos later!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
Yeah i have a son, his names Connor, i have not seen him for a few years because his mother was being quite difficult and unreasonable but it looks as if she might have grown up a bit hopefully.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
Merry Christmas Everyone!!! Enjoy the day, hope you all get some nice goodies for your car :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
hey everyone signing in after 6 hours work on double time lol, hows everyone feeling? packed to the roof like me i bet lol so many leftovers ah well hope everyone had a great one

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
As the first post states, this is a thread so MX6.com Adelaide can stay stong and keep in contact aswell as attract new SA members. How can you see a problem with that?
Get over it and stop being so negative we all have the same interest.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone (i know it's late) i just got back from holidays... twas good fun, and i believe i saw a noobie somewhere in one of those pages? so welcome to that person (sorry i cant memba your name, im a little tired and hungover still, that i just got back from a 3 hr drive, so yeah, how was everyones chrissy and boxing day? (i still dont know the reason for boxing day, just an excuse to get drunk for me)... butlers is the shit for fishing, so i been out fishing non-stop, YUMMMMM Sweep.... oh and my sister was reeling in a big one (yeah it was big) and then all of a sudden *SNAP* lost the fish to a damn seal! but it was funny, she squeeled when she saw it LOL.... anyway, im heading back there in feb some time if anyone likes their fishing feel free to ask to come, it'll be good (also good for body boarding and snorkeling too)... Peace Out ya'll...

Selva...

·
Registered
313 Posts
hey all

Im new to the scene and I drive a red 1st gen

It looks like i missed out on the SA cruise but ill keep an eye out for the next one

Cheers
There you are, Welcome dude, i reckon one of us could get a cruise going in the next couple months or so, just gotta get off our bums and do something about it... So are you a northy, southy, westy, easty or a central?

EDIT: oh yeah, i noticed your double post, i did that too, so if you dont know yet, all your post will have to be read b4 they actually get posted due to spam problems and that can take up to a week or so due to admin reasons (dont ask, i was only told that)...

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #158
So anyone get up at midnight for the start of the sales?? i went to Marion this afternoon and its was packed took 20 mins to get a park! after looking around for ages all i walked out with was some tennis clothes for my partner, real exicting lol

I cant belive xmas is all over woo hoo, now bring on new years so i can get back to normality.

·
Registered
39 Posts
2006 best year ever i bought my mx6!, then bad also had to fix head gasket, trans and now my turbo went on me lol

also whats te best type of coolant to use on the mazda engines (89 mx6) i wouldnt have the faintest idea im used to nissan engines????

141 - 160 of 1336 Posts