Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys I just found out that I have to move down to Houston for my Job. I will be moving mid January so you probably won't see me up there anymore unless there is a meet Scheduled when I am visiting realatives.

Later yo,

·
Registered
268 Posts
Sorry to hear that, but we still need to get a Houston or Austin meet scheduled anyway. Maybe we can work something out after the holidays...Austin's only 3 hours away from Houston and Dallas.
Beach.
'91 GT.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
There goes our photographer.

Hate to see you go Chris. Damn.

I hope your job goes well. Take care of the MX6!

Good Luck

·
Registered
318 Posts
I'll try and let you guys know when the next time I will be in Austin is. I go there somewhat often...but without the car. I would have been there over Xmas but I wasn't sure I could do it cuz of my schedule.

·
Registered
41 Posts
guys, i think an austin meet is an excellent idea....especially since i'm in austin...:) school's almost out so i'll be ok for anything during the week or weekends till mid january...weekends after that...if you guys are interested, i'll look around for a good place to meet and come up with something for us to do....which would probably include beer in there somewhere...:)

·
Registered
216 Posts
WOW

WOW ANOTHER MEET!!! WELL YOU KNOW YOU CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON ME TO BE THERE! BUT DAMN CHRIS I WAS HOPEING TO HAVE ANOTHER COUPLE MEETS HERE CLOSE TO HOME,WELL GOOD LUCK WITH WORK!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts